VN - Ren'Py - The Seven Realms [R3 v0.05] [SeptCloudGames]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

It's a good start. A vampire story we don't get that much vampire stories. So it's nice. And the models and renders are good. Story seems to be interesting. But there is no sound effects it would be nice to see sound effects I'm not talking about lewd sounds, but some sounds while fighting like thuds, crash sounds, vampires screeching etc. Writing is good there is not that much typo or grammatical errors.

sex scenes could be improved.

Just reminding you dev to add this main tag fantasy or paranormal. So your game will appear if someone filter the search through these tag.

You can add these tags too

* Adventure
    * Animated

Overall it's a good first release if you like fantasy stories give this one a try. Keep up the good work dev Looking forward to next updates
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Belzeebub$

Well, 5 is underrating for this game. Trust me when I say this. There are a few admirers already for this game, and it will be fair to rate them 5, after the awesome renders, prolific dialogues, and images used in the VN. Keep it up. I am afraid there are always, some critics who rates wrong and do unjustice to the games. As their ratings will impact the overall rating. Thanks for sharing this game. Even though it is prohibited to name another game but I would like to say it is a much better substitute of archon (you know what I mean ;) ;) )
  3. 5.00 star(s)

fatemap804

Legit Awesome 'INTRODUCTION' - good length ( as long as one can expect from an intro ), story was well thought and well paced, and extremely fine renders.
    BUT ......
    The grammar in the conversations sometimes seemed a bit odd to me(maybe its just me) and the erotic ANIMATIONS could be perhaps a bit more SMOOTH.
    I hope you do well as a dev man. GG
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Fckboia123

As of first update (v0.1.1) this game has made an excellent first impression on me! The renders look very good, animation is solid and the dialogue is good!

The setting containing supernatural themed characters, such as vampires, werewolves and Sprites. Based on the dialogue, there could possibly be more than these 3 types of mythological/folklore creatures, this is only a + if you're into occult themed VNs!
    These creatures play into the overall plot of the game, and they do it quite well in both political and more personal scenarios.

The game provides good lore in the beginning of the game, with a natural pacing so it doesn't feel forced, since it isn't just thrown at you without a good context for the explanation to the reader.

Overall, this project has the potential to make it big!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Hwk47

I don't generally write reviews but , this has compelled me to :LOL:

Seriously awesome game, everything happened so fast but felt so natural.

A minor thing when Atlas says Effe killed herself, she didn't really, so you may want to change that dialogue.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

SixtyNineGaming

One of the best initial releases. I'm a sucker for great fantasy world building and this VN has nailed it. It deals with with vampires, werewolves and other similar creatures and uses them to show us a very interesting world.

It starts up like most vampire games but gets more and more interesting as you move through it. The renders look good, the character designs are unique and the personality of the characters is great. I look forward to seeing more of this world.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Lorddarcian

Very nice first release cannot find anything to complain about, the story and future tags were a great plus. No patreon that i can support too though so thats sad, very good renders and animations as well make it well worth watching and a play. And as someone else said hopefully it will replace the hole archon left
  8. 5.00 star(s)

KopengaKris

This first release was easily on of the best starts of a VN I've ever played. The characters are extremly well written and you just want to know more about them. This also ticks alot of boxes what players look for. Story, gorgeous renders, good animations, harem and most likely a good variety of women (species). Man you should be proud of your game. This has every potential to be a hugely successful game. The only thing I personaly would have liked, would to be able to name the MC, but that doesn't stop me from giving this game a solid 5/5 review/Vote score. Just amazing!