Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Seven Realms [R3 v0.06] [SeptCloud] Multi Mod [AdanGC Mods][R3 v0.06]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I'm not sure if this is a problem with the mod or the patch so I'll ask here first just in case, is there a problem with some wires crossing and a different scene used? There's a foursome scene that suddenly shifts into a pool scene, which turns out to be the next scene in the story a bit later.

Reactions: ThatFeelTemp

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm not sure if this is a problem with the mod or the patch so I'll ask here first just in case, is there a problem with some wires crossing and a different scene used? There's a foursome scene that suddenly shifts into a pool scene, which turns out to be the next scene in the story a bit later.
It's a bug with the game, i think Sept posted a fix in the main game thread.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Naruto6

Mar 7, 2019
View attachment 1759624
Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes.

Note: The Mod work with the "Twins Patch".

Updated: 2023-04-14
Game/Creator: The Seven Realms /SeptCloud - -
Modder: AdanGC Mods
Mod Version: 0.18
Game Version: 0.18
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: -
Android Port:

View attachment 1740826 View attachment 1742477 View attachment 1759607 View attachment 1759608
Will you be making a Android Port of your mod?

Reactions: Penny615

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
AdanGC Mods Just a heads up, I did some testing for SeptCloud this morning investigating reports of broken saves, and as a result he bugfixed it, then rebuilt (same version I think) and updated the links for the game and twins-patch.

Needless to say, that broke your mod somewhat. Text highlights work, but the "scene-jumping" still happens.

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Okey im going to take a look later is 3 am here at the moment and im going to sleep and later i need to go to work so until i get back im going to start working in the mod to prevent those bugs... be patient guys please..
AdanGC Mods Just a heads up, I did some testing for SeptCloud this morning investigating reports of broken saves, and as a result he bugfixed it, then rebuilt (same version I think) and updated the links for the game and twins-patch.

Needless to say, that broke your mod somewhat. Text highlights work, but the "scene-jumping" still happens.
fingers and toes crossed for a little update to the mod to prevent it from scene jumping

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote