Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Seven Realms [R3 v0.06] [SeptCloud] Multi Mod [AdanGC Mods][R3 v0.06]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Uog

Oct 9, 2017
Mod Updated enjoy!!!!
I've encountered a bug. I'm playing with the "twins" patch and your mod from the beginning of the game and on the witch path (didn't try others yet) during scene75 with Mei the last change position leads to Kali and Naya scene from scene76. Tried without your mod and the scene worked correctly. I'll attach save file from this choice if it helps.

Edit: same problem for demon path, scene is not path specific.

Last edited:

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
I've encountered a bug. I'm playing with the "twins" patch and your mod from the beginning of the game and on the witch path (didn't try others yet) during scene75 with Mei the last change position leads to Kali and Naya scene from scene76. Tried without your mod and the scene worked correctly. I'll attach save file from this choice if it helps.

i have the same problem it jumps from mei to kali

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018

Sames

Reactions: Hawka1O7

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
It seems is a game problem not my mod because the patch is not Updated also you dont need in this last updates because the last scenes for the patch was in v.0.17

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
EDIT: Ignore that.... my fault, it was another utility that triggered the error in your mod. (The URM utility in my sig)

Last edited:

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
It seems is a game problem not my mod because the patch is not Updated also you dont need in this last updates because the last scenes for the patch was in v.0.17
I'm sorry I believe you are mistaken, the problem is your mod.

Various combos I tested

main game - no issue with the scene

Twin patch, Main game - no issue with the scene

Twin patch, Main game, your mod - Change position during sex with Mei - cause a jump to a different sex scene

Main game, your mod - Change positions during sex with Mei - cause a jump to a different sex scene.

Given this error only happens when your mod is installed suggests there is an error with one of the change position buttons during the Mei sex scene with your mod. The twin patch has nothing to do with the issue, it was just added confusion to things. And since I haven't played the game in a long time I was forced to restart the game because my saves were far too old. I used all three got the error but i need the twin patch because i was starting from release the beginning. I did the above testing and I think conclusively discovered the issue is not tied to the main game or the twin patch.

Scene in question is After drinks with Zyair, Mei enters and if you have sex with her you get the bug on the second change position button I believe.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
I'm sorry I believe you are mistaken, the problem is your mod.

Various combos I tested

main game - no issue with the scene

Twin patch, Main game - no issue with the scene

Twin patch, Main game, your mod - Change position during sex with Mei - cause a jump to a different sex scene

Main game, your mod - Change positions during sex with Mei - cause a jump to a different sex scene.

Given this error only happens when your mod is installed suggests there is an error with one of the change position buttons during the Mei sex scene with your mod. The twin patch has nothing to do with the issue, it was just added confusion to things. And since I haven't played the game in a long time I was forced to restart the game because my saves were far too old. I used all three got the error but i need the twin patch because i was starting from release the beginning. I did the above testing and I think conclusively discovered the issue is not tied to the main game or the twin patch.

Scene in question is After drinks with Zyair, Mei enters and if you have sex with her you get the bug on the second change position button I believe.
I replied too soon, so you've done testing and it is definitely mod not patch, good to know. Danke.

Reactions: Crimson Fire

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
I replied too soon, so you've done testing and it is definitely mod not patch, good to know. Danke.
There is a clunky workaround!

1) You can use the mod till the scene you'll see the jump. roll back and save.

2) delete the game

3) Unzip the game again

4) play the game past the scene and it is morning. save game

5) apply the mod

6) Play the game with the save just past the scene.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
There is a clunky workaround!

1) You can use the mod till the scene you'll see the jump. roll back and save.

2) delete the game

3) Unzip the game again

4) play the game past the scene and it is morning. save game

5) apply the mod

6) Play the game with the save just past the scene.
Another option (since it sounds like modded and unmodded saves work fine in either version) would be to just have two versions of the game installed in separate folders with one of them modded (assuming you're not playing on Android). Then you're ready for future problems that this would fix! ;)

Reactions: Belly97
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote