Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Seven Realms [R3 v0.06] [SeptCloud] Multi Mod [AdanGC Mods][R3 v0.06]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
Another option (since it sounds like modded and unmodded saves work fine in either version) would be to just have two versions of the game installed in separate folders with one of them modded (assuming you're not playing on Android). Then you're ready for future problems that this would fix! ;)
That works i used the above method to test the various combos one folder was twinned patch the other folder wasn't.

i just tried to create a platform agnostic set of instructions to play with the patch and get past the error.

The unmodded game seems to be friendly to mod saves at least at this one location I used to skip the error.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
There is a clunky workaround!

1) You can use the mod till the scene you'll see the jump. roll back and save.

2) delete the game

3) Unzip the game again

4) play the game past the scene and it is morning. save game

5) apply the mod

6) Play the game with the save just past the scene.
Hmm... I shall see if I can muster the effort

PenguinFuhrer

Aug 21, 2019
It seems is a game problem not my mod because the patch is not Updated also you dont need in this last updates because the last scenes for the patch was in v.0.17
Now now, it's not nice to blame someone else for your errors.

Did a quick fix and everything seems fine. Might be something else broken that I missed though

PenguinFuhrer

Aug 21, 2019
So to be clear: unpack game, copy in mod, copy in your fix?
Indeed.

Even if you are right, it is not correct and polite to criticize as you did, mainly because AdamGC is one of the most, if not de most friendly, polite and attentive modder on this site.
I never criticized, I just made a statement.

However; if you are to blame someone else, you damn better make sure it is really their fault. Thinking yourself infallible is not helping anyone.
That is a criticism though.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Even if you are right, it is not correct and polite to criticize as you did, mainly because AdamGC is one of the most, if not de most friendly, polite and attentive modder on this site.
Did we really need to come at people when they correctly identify an error? No one's blaming anyone, mistakes happen but it is still important to point out if an error is made in order for anyone to CORRECTLY remedy it, me going on some wild goose chase with the developer on the main thread when it wasn't their fault this time didn't help anyone for example and wasted time in the wrong direction :confused:

HazyTank

Dec 4, 2020
Can anyone confirm whether this mod works with the Steam version without killing achievements?

Troz3

Jan 25, 2020
AdanGC Mods

Hello, sorry if this is a dumb question (but I see at least one other person has asked). I have just purchased this game on Steam - do you know if the mod will work on the Steam version?

Edit: never mind, seems that it does not - undefined variable error on startup.

Last edited:

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Hello I am new to this game. I noticed the twins patch, and then your mods, in what order do I add everything after installing the base game? Does the latest mods (v.o20 ) work from the very beginning of the game or do I need separate instances of the game each time to use the mods and the twins patch? Just a tad confused here. thanks!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hello I am new to this game. I noticed the twins patch, and then your mods, in what order do I add everything after installing the base game? Does the latest mods (v.o20 ) work from the very beginning of the game or do I need separate instances of the game each time to use the mods and the twins patch? Just a tad confused here. thanks!
just drop all in \game folder of 0.20 version, patch is rpa so it doesnt matter, there is no order and you are good for 1st 2 realms which is complete part. game+mod+patch (overwrite if need it). realm 3 is new and separate folder for which you import save to once you reach the end.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote