UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Thanks is it canon like it was removed because of patron or just for extra flavor?
It is a completely unofficial patch and is in no way associated with SeptCloudGames or purposefully distributed by them or any of their agents with the goal of bypassing Patreon's morality police so the creator(s) could create the story they wanted instead of being bound by their bullshit. At all. In no way.

Oh look, a kitten.
wink.jpg

pitao

May 18, 2023
You might be wrong. If you don't have that patch, the actual scene in question doesn't work. Try it. You'll see. The patch adds back in the scene created by the dev and removed previously. IF I'm remembering right.
I'm not wrong lol If someone is wrong is whoever made the OP haha and again that is what I meant, just speculation.

Feb 25, 2022

Realm 3 - Update 7 Release Dates.jpg

Hey everyone,

Progress is moving along smoothly on the next chapter, and we're ready to share the release dates below:
Rulers of the Realm & Fourth Realm Supporters - Friday, the 19th of July
Third Realm Supporters - Friday, the 26th of July
Qualifying Second & First Realm Supporters & on - Friday, the 2nd of August
Patreon post image.jpg

Changes with this version include:
• 278 New Images
• 2 New Multi-Angle Animations (8 angles)
• 1 New Trophy
• 1 New Gallery Entry
• New Glossary Entries

Until then, we'll be finalising everything. We're excited for you to play it soon!

Arcane Imagination

Jun 24, 2024
An impressive game if I say so myself.
I'd Imagine renders of such quality is would be pain in the bum to handle.
I wish the dev good luck

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs I hate the elves realm because its now at least 2 females I want the MC to fuck but I dont think it will ever happen. One is the queen the other is the one who was supposed to be a queen...Just imagine a 3some with them 2.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Sighs I hate the elves realm because its now at least 2 females I want the MC to fuck but I dont think it will ever happen. One is the queen the other is the one who was supposed to be a queen...Just imagine a 3some with them 2.
Didn't you see the preview with the elf king drinking on the steps? Just use your imagination for the dialogue...

Atlas : "Hey buddy...what's wrong? You're day-drinking in the throne room."
King Whatshisface : "You know exactly what! You fucked my wife and my ex in here earlier!"
Atlas : "Oh. Well yeah, but it's not like I give a shit about either of them."
*King Whatshisface starts blubbering about never getting the cum stains out of the throne's upholstery*

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Didn't you see the preview with the elf king drinking on the steps? Just use your imagination for the dialogue...

Atlas : "Hey buddy...what's wrong? You're day-drinking in the throne room."
King Whatshisface : "You know exactly what! You fucked my wife and my ex in here earlier!"
Atlas : "Oh. Well yeah, but it's not like I give a shit about either of them."
*King Whatshisface starts blubbering about never getting the cum stains out of the throne's upholstery*
I did but I have my hopes low so I cant be disappointed. He might be saying can you fuck my wife and said to ask Atlas lol. I'm guessing he's sad about the moon elves and how he tried to stop the fighting or something.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I did but I have my hopes low so I cant be disappointed. He might be saying can you fuck my wife and said to ask Atlas lol. I'm guessing he's sad about the moon elves and how he tried to stop the fighting or something.
Or he just found out that the Queen is seeing this A guy behind his back, or that the child of his ex is his son LoL that would be the required drama
Edit: they found out about the plot of the ex and the Spymaster.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
was gonna play this update since i'm already 2 updates behind but with the next one so soon time to wait a bit longer haha

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
is naya avoidable? without losing kali ofc
Yeah tho some scenes will include her in threesomes if you go for the other 2 girls in the harem still. She isn't for me either and I avoided any one on one scenes with her so far. However she will always be part of the harem because of the story

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Is Naya the black one? If so, then I didn't liked her at first, but with story progress and sex scenes with her i like her now :)
Give her a chance cuz she will stay with us for good <3
yeah she is while I grew to like her as a character I still dont like her as a LI or in a romantic way so I still turn down all of her lewd scenes unless it's in a threesome

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes