Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
This thousand year old prince always falling short for one reason or the another,
Couldnt save his bondmates when they fought deranged dark elves for the first time,
Couldnt save a kid and his bondmate had to get pierced by a spear to do so,
All n all for being the successor of King of once seven realms he always falls short,
Time isnt far when the dev wont have MC saying "ouch my pussy is hurting daddy, cant move to do shit"these 20 year old something girls will do all the work yet again.
Never have I ever seen MC being a badass prince of the vampires, just a weakling disappintment that the dev has created.
youre-a-fucking-disappointment-soldier-boy.gif

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This thousand year old prince always falling short for one reason or the another,
Couldnt save his bondmates when they fought deranged dark elves for the first time,
All n all for being the successor of King of once seven realms he always falls short,
Time isnt far when the dev wont have MC saying "ouch my pussy is hurting daddy, cant move to do shit"these 20 year old something girls will do all the work yet again.
Never have I ever seen MC being a badass prince of the vampires, just a weakling disappintment that the dev has created.
View attachment 3838116
Ok

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
View attachment 3838116
Canonically, Leyala and Kali will eventually be two of the strongest beings in all the realms due to their hybrid nature and parents. And Naya is likely to become the strongest werewolf in history. So get used to having powerful bond mates.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
View attachment 3838116
Always gotta have one person bitching about a MC of a VN.

• Haha
Reactions: Rehwyn and xapican

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 3838116
I'm pretty sure, at least for as much as I've played so far, that's determined by the choices the MC makes. I'm still at the beginning of part 2, so maybe something has changed, but I doubt it. Choices matter.

As I always say:
If the game makes you feel negative about it, it's obviously not a game for you.
BewitchedJubilantBarasinga-size_restricted.gif

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well, if MC is a cunt, they complain, if MC is the Hero the world needs they complain, if MC is not present they complain, and if they complain, I complain that they complain,
So logical conclusion only thing what is shure in a AVN is that someone complains. :geek::cool: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What's also true is that no matter how bad or good a game is, the dev is always doing something right, which causes people to feel some type of way. :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
All I have to say thank god im one of those people where the MC doesn't matter to me if he is good or bad as it allows me to enjoy many games people consider bad because of the MC. To me a MC is just a tool to learn about the girls and story and just to play the game. But how he acts wimp , spineless, asshole etc etc etc really does not matter to me. The only time I even care is if my MC does some dark shit that crosses a line for me like being a rapist but general dark things like violence eh doesn't matter to me I play many dark video games like GTA.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Well, if MC is a cunt, they complain, if MC is the Hero the world needs they complain, if MC is not present they complain, and if they complain, I complain that they complain,
So logical conclusion only thing what is shure in a AVN is that someone complains. :geek::cool: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
All I have to say thank god im one of those people where the MC doesn't matter to me if he is good or bad as it allows me to enjoy many games people consider bad because of the MC. To me a MC is just a tool to learn about the girls and story and just to play the game. But how he acts wimp , spineless, asshole etc etc etc really does not matter to me. The only time I even care is if my MC does some dark shit that crosses a line for me like being a rapist but general dark things like violence eh doesn't matter to me I play many dark video games like GTA.
So, I guess you play that Gobbo MC game? :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes