Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Oh lordy lord, kids these days...........
Funny thing is if I knew what movie they were from before DS told me I still wouldn't know who they were. I barley know the names of any actors from movies I watch I know them as the name of the character tho granted I watch more tv than movies not a big movie person

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
hi, is there a walkthrough for realm 1 and 2, like the one for realm 3?
i cant access the steam walkthrough, coz its blocked in my country
may some one can attach it here - thanks in advance

LandofBill

Aug 31, 2021
hi, is there a walkthrough for realm 1 and 2, like the one for realm 3?
i cant access the steam walkthrough, coz its blocked in my country
may some one can attach it here - thanks in advance
i would recommend just using the MULTI-MOD

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
For what do you need a Walktrough ? or a multi mod ? if you can explain that to me, please ?
tbh I dont understand the need for those in 90% of these games but people tend to love them will never understand why
I play games only once. I want to have the best outcome/most scenes during my playthrough, I certainly don‘t want to run into dead ends hours later or miss essential scenes with my favorites.

Sometimes games contain riddles or something similar and i don’t have my brain ready, when I’m wielding my dick around so yeah I use walkthrough mods/multi mods for that reason.

Simply said i choose the easy route. ;)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ok guy's I wasn't being precise with my question I meant in this game, I use WT or Multis myself in certain games, (of course we ran into each in those threads :) )
Seven Realms, is pretty Linear, only meaningfull choices are either you are Stern, or more forgiving, and with which of the factions you side in Realm 2 determines only who will help you with the curse in Realm 3 you have to make anyways 2 saves after the choice in Realm 2 or you miss H content up to now they run parallel.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Ok guy's I wasn't being precise with my question I meant in this game, I use WT or Multis myself in certain games, (of course we ran into each in those threads :) )
Seven Realms, is pretty Linear, only meaningfull choices are either you are Stern, or more forgiving, and with which of the factions you side in Realm 2 determines only who will help you with the curse in Realm 3 you have to make anyways 2 saves after the choice in Realm 2 or you miss H content up to now they run parallel.
Agreed.

Seven Realms is pretty linear besides the factions you choose.

Why do some people need incest patches for every VN? Because different people like different things.

Important is, that people enjoy their time with AVNs however they want to.

Reactions: pitao and xapican

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I play games only once. I want to have the best outcome/most scenes during my playthrough, I certainly don‘t want to run into dead ends hours later or miss essential scenes with my favorites.

Sometimes games contain riddles or something similar and i don’t have my brain ready, when I’m wielding my dick around so yeah I use walkthrough mods/multi mods for that reason.

Exactly this. I'm not looking to replay things over and over to get the "right" answer.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

Exactly this. I'm not looking to replay things over and over to get the "right" answer.
Fair enough just hard for me to understand the need for them in most cases especially a game like this one cause most of the choices to me seem pretty straight forward / self explanatory. But yeah if you have no clue how the game plays and rather do 1 playthrough better safe than sorry if you arent sure if it will be straight forward or not. Just something I personally don't use cause of that thought process I have. Out of the 110 or so games ive played only actually needed a WT for maybe 2-3 games.

• Angry
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I just finished the latest update and i have to say i hope MC responds the way i want him to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LoL, good point, what do you think will happen with the Elfs if Lucious learns that one of his daughters got stabbed ?
guess that was a greater misshap, plus he wanted to kill the son of the ex lover of their King, even if he is the paladin of the queen, guess that his life pends on a thin thread

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes