Bnshy

Nov 20, 2021
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with AdanGC Mods's Multi Mods:

The Seven Realms - Realms 1 & 2 - 0.21 :
Mega / (636 Mo)

The Seven Realms - Realm 3 - 0.06 :
Mega / (227 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Links are broken

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Links are broken
Sorry but since I got some of my posts delete by moderators for using APKadmin as an host I will not share anymore on f95 until I'm sure that my posts are safe from being deleted.
All my ports can be found on my discord or website.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Sorry but since I got some of my posts delete by moderators for using APKadmin as an host I will not share anymore on f95 until I'm sure that my posts are safe from being deleted.
All my ports can be found on my discord or website.
Really? Almost all the porters use that site...

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
hello brother I wanted to ask you how many more updates are left until the season is complete
Hey. For the main story, we'll be releasing an update this month, and then there's one more after that (this was initially planned as three separate updates, but we've merged them into one bigger final one).

So, there are two updates until the main story is complete.

Then, before we release Realm 4, we will work on the Realm 3 "side paths", where you can spend some time with characters who are not as involved in the main story of Realm 3 :)

Sep 3, 2020
Hey. For the main story, we'll be releasing an update this month, and then there's one more after that (this was initially planned as three separate updates, but we've merged them into one bigger final one).

Then, before we release Realm 4, we will work on the Realm 3 "side paths", where you can spend some time with characters who are not as involved in the main story of Realm 3 :)
yessssss thank you brother

I'm monogamous so I don't really care about side paths":giggle:

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023

Any fan assest?

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1724450481718.png

Hey everyone,

In the end, we'll only be releasing a day later than initially planned!

• Rulers of the Realm & Fourth Realm Supporters - Saturday, the 24th of August
  • Third Realm Supporters - Friday, the 30th of August
  • Qualifying Second & First Realm Supporters & on - Friday, the 6th of September
1724450496069.png

Changes with this version include:

• 274 New Images
  • 5 New Multi-Angle Animations (20 angles)
  • 3 New Trophies
  • 2 New Gallery Entries
  • 3 New Title Menu Backgrounds
  • New Glossary Entries
We hope you're looking forward to playing. Have a great weekend!

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

:7r:
Changes with this version:

274 New Images
5 New Multi-Angle Animations (20 angles)
3 New Trophies
2 New Gallery Entries
3 New Title Menu Backgrounds
New Glossary Entries

:7r:
Additional release dates:
Third Realm Supporters - Friday, the 30th of August
Qualifying Second & First Realm Supporters & on Itch.io - Friday, the 6th of September

Enjoy, and have a great weekend!
:PepeHappy~4:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes