NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
MC doesn't have a mom, aunt or sister.

They have been dead that long, finding their bones would be considered an archaeological marvel.

The only incest that exists in this game is between 2 sisters neither of which are related to the MC.
I know, I've heard. What a wasted incest opportunity as they could have been just as easily written to be related to the MC, but for some strange reason wasn't.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I know, I've heard. What a wasted incest opportunity as they could have been just as easily written to be related to the MC, but for some strange reason wasn't.
you can pretend that Lucius is your father, since he basically made you , been with you for eternity, teach most of what you know, which would be definition of, which would make Effie your mom and 2 sisters/ or whole step family what ever you want
and you got imaginary incest and your good

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
how could they have been easily written to be related to the MC, they where born millennia's apart?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is fearlessly living in the now, tryn a get off the slumber train,
as it has been painstakingly explained to everyone in bold bright letters:
Nobody is going to slumber, not the king, not his papa in law,
if anything, we are trin a get the queen off the slumber train.

Dreams are not any part of what MC should be into right about now.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
So with Naya, (With walkthrough)

I can train her or lucius. Being +10 rp +5 potential or +30 potential. I have honestly no idea what that means .... I've been speculuating RP is relationship points.

So what's point of Potential?

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I thought rather than spam the thread with comments replying to individual comments like I usually do; I'd pile them all onto one post to not clog the thread. Thanks to everyone that has let us know they're enjoying the game and this update!

I see there is a Character or LI/Harem Member Sheet on the . But not Posted here, is it okay for you guys SeptCloud if i post them here? for those who dont have patreon or are to lazy to even search for it?
Sure, you can post a few of them here if you'd like to, it's a public post that one, so no worries :)

No but in Ley's plan a bunch of people die too and we can only see Xia Long corpse. I'm not talking about anything complex, but a couple of renders showing the executions can be good for the climax of that plot line.
Yeah, I see what you're saying. Thanks for the feedback!

View attachment 2038081

Africa is a continent on earth, realm numero uno.
Why do we need to go to demon land for the queen of Africa?
So the events of Realm 2 (Pythonium) will revolve around a plot that is centred in Pythonium, but large portions of the next episode will also take place in Terran. So that's not to say that all newly introduced characters in each realm/episode will necessarily be met/living in that realm.

So with Naya, (With walkthrough)

I can train her or lucius. Being +10 rp +5 potential or +30 potential. I have honestly no idea what that means .... I've been speculuating RP is relationship points.

So what's point of Potential?
RP would stand for relationship points. Naya Potential is a stat that will increase Naya's potential. This variable will be built up and checked at points later in the game and is planned to have some variations :)

Reactions: xapican

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Love this vn and everything about it,
Had a question, going forward will new tags be added to the game?
Pregnancy for one because we always have an option to cum inside?
Sorry, I missed your comment.

We’re really glad you’re enjoying the game!

There are no plans for pregnancy/impregnation during the game as it wouldn’t fit the story that we have planned :) other tags may be added as we go if we develop certain things further, but the ones in the dev notes are what we currently have planned.

• Sad
Reactions: _Maou_ and MrBenny

babaex

May 28, 2022
That's why I wrote that paytreon is a fickle and nitpicking B. ;)
Don't get me wrong. I can live with a patch solution as long as it is bug-free. We all know that there were a lot problems with the patch implementation but fortunately they were solved. I am only saying that the incest tag here on the site is wrong and should be removed here and that this has nothing to do with Patreon. I am not saying that incest can only be between MC and another person but that there is no sex between the sisters so there cannot be incest. Even on developer site ( ) incest is not mentioned. If somebody thinks that kissing french kissing or not is sex this is their problem. By that logic kissing in public should be equal to public sex.
I don't want to go in details for what is incest or what is not because of the 2 different aspects of the term. The biological (medical) aspect is quite clear but the problem is with the cultural/religious aspect (the taboo part) which varries a lot. But even from the taboo's point of view no sex means no incest.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Seems to me that you appears to be the champion of human right, why don't you bring a world class lawsuit and/or legal battle against Patreon at the International Court of Justice in the Hague, Netherlands. You have very strong arguments there, you cannot lose, and do not forget that the subject that are being discussed are actually just binaries 0 and 1 made into pixels on display screens. There is no blood relation, they are not even alive, how can there be incest?

Let say after all that court battle of 5 years (very optimistic guess since these court cases take very very long time actually) and Patreon then allow content creators to publish contents depicting incestuos relations/scenes between fictional characters, which will be a major win for most, especially for you since huge number of games will be made available on that platform. All seems great.

However, you forget one thing that even if Patreon allow such thing, that does NOT mean that suddenly SeptCloud will change the narrative/story of The Seven Realms to add incest left and right, top and bottom. One part of the narrative/story is like what it is, the twin sisters, Ley and Kali separated at birth, later re-united as the love interests of Atlas, the MC. Incest tag for this thread is to comply with site rules, the incest patch/mod is to enable the content where the twin sisters, Ley and Kali participated together in a sexual intercourse with the MC, which were not available (in the official distribution) to comply with Patreon current rules.

In case you still have not realized, with or without Patreon restrictions, the narrative/story is NOT centered (or themed) around incest (never was, is or will)*. So, there was never a wasted opportunity. Cheers.

*Caveat: I hope I am not wrong about that since I don't know the whole story:p. I did not even realized the "Incest" tag for this game, it is only when somebody asking for it a while back.

P/S: Please fix the spelling of your display name. I am pretty sure it is not spelled correctly no matter what dictionary you use, unless it is just a meaningless words you just made up that has no bearings with any languages.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
So for everyone that is too lazy to search or/and dont have a Patreon Account here are the Love Interest/Harem Member for this Game.

Source:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
So for everyone that is too lazy to search or/and dont have a Patreon Account here are the Love Interest/Harem Member for this Game.

Would be nice if a Mod could pin it in the OP.

Ever since I learn about Realm 4 a few months back I have always wondered how does the MC interacts with the residents of that realm. Are they underwater? The MC is a vampire, so he probably won't die of drowning but how will they talk? Will there be some kind of Aquaman's City of Atlantis of some sort? How they even have sex? It seems like the girls don't even have pussy, and most females aquatic/marine lifes actually release their eggs which then the males fertilize the eggs with their sperm, there is no recreational sex per se :ROFLMAO: But then, I never asked because it is part of the mystery, the not knowing. Anyway, I can think of many ways of doing it, instead I am looking forward on how it will unfold:cool:.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am looking forward to meeting some of the more unique harem members.

One of the things I love about some games using some of the more "out there" character models. I've played games where i've fucked Gorgons, Aliens, Trolls, Demons and Orcs. It's a refreshing change from the norm.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
just finished the game, i really liked, is there a common time between the updates ?
So far, the updates are fairly regular every 2 weeks apart (with around 30 minutes of gameplay). However, after the conclusion of Chapter 1 v0.11, the dev team will take about 2 months 'release' break i.e. no new releases (except for maybe bugfixes, game breaking bug is rare btw). During that period, the team will do Steam release as well as prep-work for Chapter 2. So, probably around end-November we will begin Chapter 2 and the release cycle should be similar, unless there are changes.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Ever since I learn about Realm 4 a few months back I have always wondered how does the MC interacts with the residents of that realm. Are they underwater? The MC is a vampire, so he probably won't die of drowning but how will they talk? Will there be some kind of Aquaman's City of Atlantis of some sort? How they even have sex? It seems like the girls don't even have pussy, and most females aquatic/marine lifes actually release their eggs which then the males fertilize the eggs with their sperm, there is no recreational sex per se :ROFLMAO: But then, I never asked because it is part of the mystery, the not knowing. Anyway, I can think of many ways of doing it, instead I am looking forward on how it will unfold:cool:.
My guess is, Normal realm like earth but those mermaids are in the ocean at home. and sex wise i think it will be like 90% of the mermaid story's, that the mermaid itself can tranform her underbody to a human(ish) body on land obviously :D

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
My guess is, Normal realm like earth but those mermaids are in the ocean at home. and sex wise i think it will be like 90% of the mermaid story's, that the mermaid itself can tranform her underbody to a human(ish) body on land obviously :D
Haha.. yes, that is what SeptCloud wants us to think while he is going the other 10% route (should be interesting:cool:) and if that didn't work out well for some reason usually technical reason, he already has a widely acceptable and believable fallback :ROFLMAO:.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves here (and I apologize for doing that too:censored:) since Chapter/Realm 4 is long way to go, we instead should focus on the demons and witches:love: of Realm 2.

4.30 star(s) 104 Votes