motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I didn't consider those points when I chose Gina over Naya. I just find Gina much more gorgeous than Naya. Gina also got me curious. As MC stated she's hiding something. As a character Naya is definitely more interesting but she got much more screen space than Gina and that won't change considering Gina isn't one of the main LIs.
I did find Gina interesting and her devotion to her brother is attractive. In the story, however, Atlas' bondmates were struggling a bit with their security in the new relationship and I was not going to choose to rock the boat. I'm just thinkin' going from the rarity of vampires having bondmates to having three... that probably takes precedence. :love:

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
The_Seven_Realms_Banner_V8.png
VN Ren'Py
This is the Italian translation of The Seven Realms [R3 v0.05]

Include Patch: Twins Patch/Mod

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"

Last edited:

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I have encountered a bug when typing a name for MC. After pressing enter, screen starts flickering and the game won't proceed. I can still enter menu and save or change settings, and then it's fine, but when I come back into game, it's still messed up. Tried redownloading it, still same. All other renpy games work perfectly. Anyone else had this?
Hey, could you confirm what platform you are playing on, what version you are using, and if you are using any mods? I've not seen this error reported by anyone else so it may be an issue at your end, but I will take a look at it!

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
DarkOs31 that Kerros signature you've got looks so good, where did you get it from? I'll add it to the list of fan sigs :)

zexorix

Jun 27, 2018
Hey, could you confirm what platform you are playing on, what version you are using, and if you are using any mods? I've not seen this error reported by anyone else so it may be an issue at your end, but I will take a look at it!
Playing on win10, newest 0.8, redownloaded, no mods. But after that I downloaded two more games, both in renpy, and one of them, Off the Record, has the same issue, flashing screen on the first scene after New Game, and cant proceed. No error, log doesn't say anything, so it's probably something on my end. Weird, I have a couple of other games downloaded from before and they all work. Googled it, updated gpu drivers, played renpy games for years and never had this problem

Edit: It was my controller. Looks like it broke and for some reason only went crazy in renpy :rolleyes: Game is awesome tho

Last edited:
Reactions: SeptCloud

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Playing on win10, newest 0.8, redownloaded, no mods. But after that I downloaded two more games, both in renpy, and one of them, Off the Record, has the same issue, flashing screen on the first scene after New Game, and cant proceed. No error, log doesn't say anything, so it's probably something on my end. Weird, I have a couple of other games downloaded from before and they all work. Googled it, updated gpu drivers, played renpy games for years and never had this problem

Edit: It was my controller. Looks like it broke and for some reason only went crazy in renpy :rolleyes: Game is awesome tho
Nice one, thanks for confirming! Glad you’re enjoying the game :)

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
will mc learn to love Harem girls just to the lesser extent than main lis,i mean real love not fuck buddies or something like that,it would just feel bad if that would not be like that

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
will mc learn to love Harem girls just to the lesser extent than main lis,i mean real love not fuck buddies or something like that,it would just feel bad if that would not be like that
Yeah, he can grow to care for them and we currently have plans for unique variations in the ending of the game if you decide to choose a particular harem member as your favourite. That’s still a long way off and we need to develop it further, but we currently plan for something like that :)

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Yeah, he can grow to care for them and we currently have plans for unique variations in the ending of the game if you decide to choose a particular harem member as your favourite. That’s still a long way off and we need to develop it further, but we currently plan for something like that :)
and what if we love them all equally,will there be an ending with all of the harem girls included and what are their fates if they are all in the relationship with mc:Children/Post Ending Relationship etc

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
Okay, I installed the game yesterday, played it and finished it today, I have to say I loved it. One of the rare gems on this site. Although I thought the open relationship felt a bit forced and the scale of things a bit ridiculous (we have control of all of Europe, Africa and soon America and Asia so in the future we are ready for a possible war against another dimension ).
But for me there's one thing that this game lacks, something that I completely understand not having since a lot of people don't like it, which would be the possibility of a "really open relationship" (swing/sharing). But as I said a lot of people on this site tremble if the mc is not the only male character to have any kind of relationship so I completely understand the way the developer is going, I just like the idea of an mc with a harem and the main girl too being able to have their fun here and there with the permission of the mc (there is also the fact that the fmc has said that she find the idea of having "pets"
erotic
)

Reactions: SeptCloud
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes