3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
That plot synopsis makes no sense. The god saves you... And then is out to kill you somehow. Also, Mr. Sister reminds me of those cross-dressing parody skits done on the radio station Power 106.

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
So is the male sister kind of thing, just a mistake? and the whole plot is basically just getting the fragments out?

Why is it called Mr Sister though? So weird.

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
So is the male sister kind of thing, just a mistake? and the whole plot is basically just getting the fragments out?

Why is it called Mr Sister though? So weird.
It's saying that for some reason, since the accident his little sister has been referring to him as her big sister, instead of her big brother. Presumably you'd have to play the game to find out why. The "Mr. Sister" bit is closer to "little sister's big sister" in the Japanese title.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Sounds so stupid and predictable. Still always better then a girl literally falling into his lap and wanting to fuck im for no reason at all.
Looks decent enough for a download. The keeping of human ears looks fucking exceptionally stupid though and wastes the entire point. Hate when they do that. Like wearing two pairs of underwear, two steering wheels in a car or two handlebars on a standard bycycle

Sep 16, 2019
So is this game like Loca-Love where the heroine is separated into three separate games instead of one? Also, I read the spoiler on previous post which is a real bummer about the game.

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
So is this game like Loca-Love where the heroine is separated into three separate games instead of one? Also, I read the spoiler on previous post which is a real bummer about the game.
I'm no expert but in this game you certainly can't romance any other girl besides the sister, no idea if there are other games for the other girls. The scenes are not bad, so if you're into this theme it might be worth it. Maybe you'll like it more than me, the ending just bummed me out.

Reactions: Trails of blue

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
Is this a sad story? My heart wont be able to take it
It's not really a sad story, but it has one or two sad parts. Don't want to spoil it too much, so just saying it's not the focus.
I'm similar to you, I like my happy ends and sad stories kill me, and as far as I remember I felt alright after the game, albeit a little disappointed about some parts.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
It's not really a sad story, but it has one or two sad parts. Don't want to spoil it too much, so just saying it's not the focus.
I'm similar to you, I like my happy ends and sad stories kill me, and as far as I remember I felt alright after the game, albeit a little disappointed about some parts.
So in the end the brother and sister are merrily together?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes