• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.60 star(s) 7 Votes

tunddruff

Sep 9, 2018
Type the following commands in the console:
"SetBind f ghost" and "SetBind g walk"
As you cannot go up or down while in ghost mode, at the start of the game rush to the addict.
Get the spell sheet there and check each of the drawers.
Now walk outside the map area and use walk mode to decent to the 3rd floor, etc etc etc.

If you don't want to solve all the puzzles, find three things:
1) pink string
2) collar
3) In the front door you are trying to unlock is a pink pressure plate.

Put all three in the shortcut BESIDE the front door going from the second floor to the basement.
Place all three items in the boiler room on the blue printers. This will create a demon trap. Look at the ground and press E to place it. Get succubus to walk over it. Game done.

Game would be better if she walked half the speed so if you got lost in thought or spent too long on a puzzle you would lose.

EDIT: spelling

Last edited:

SooperKrampus

Dec 19, 2018
The only good thing about this game is the concept. The AI sucks, interacting with objects sucks, the sex scenes are so dark you can't even see what's happening, and you're stuck in a shitty first person perspective so you can't even view the scene.

This needs months if not years of work to be worth playing.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Type the following commands in the console:
"SetBind f ghost" and "SetBind g walk"
As you cannot go up or down while in ghost mode, at the start of the game rush to the addict.
Get the spell sheet there and check each of the drawers.
Now walk outside the map area and use walk mode to decent to the 3rd floor, etc etc etc.

If you don't want to solve all the puzzles, find three things:
1) pink string
2) collar
3) In the front door you are trying to unlock is a pink pressure plate.

Put all three in the shortcut BESIDE the front door going from the second floor to the basement.
Place all three items in the boiler room on the blue printers. This will create a demon trap. Look at the ground and press E to place it. Get succubus to walk over it. Game done.

Game would be better if she walked half the speed so if you got lost in thought or spent too long on a puzzle you would lose.

EDIT: spelling
Or if someone wants to explore. Just enter Ghost, Look at her and type DestroyTarget. This will delete the AI, or anything you're looking at

Leosnipermk2

Jul 17, 2019
I know this is asking quite a bit, but could someone record and post the various endings here? Even with the cheats, the game is quite janky, and moving around seems to give me motion sickness.

I guess finding a way to spawn the trap would also work. Presumably, that o=would use the summon console command, but I don't know what the trap is called in the files.

DoublePenis

Jan 24, 2018
When your life is being drained by a succubus and you just assume your A-Pose and keep on floating
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, theres only once sex scene in this?
...nevermind. I just got the chinjob scene:

Last edited:

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
When your life is being drained by a succubus and you just assume your A-Pose and keep on floating
Also, theres only once sex scene in this?
...nevermind. I just got the chinjob scene:
Yeah, the developer should have worked out the animations and AI detection a bit more before marking it complete.
You would think crouching to move around the AI wouldn't hear you.

Probably could have based it on line of sight, like if you can see her she'll see you if she is looking in your direction.
Or her hearing range is about the size of the living/dining room, but can't hear you if your crouching and not making noise.

The game In Silence has a better AI hearing system than this game, course the playing area is also much larger, that and not as fun if you get caught.

Reactions: IncognitoTrust

tunddruff

Sep 9, 2018
Or if someone wants to explore. Just enter Ghost, Look at her and type DestroyTarget. This will delete the AI, or anything you're looking at
If you delete her pawn, she cannot walk into the trap. You would be able to solve the puzzles and escape but not trap her and get that ending.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
If you delete her pawn, she cannot walk into the trap. You would be able to solve the puzzles and escape but not trap her and get that ending.
yes but like i said it's good for exploring and figuring out the puzzles.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Is it just me or does she know where you are at all times? Feels almost impossible to complete the game without already knowing what to do.

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
If I remember correctly, there are other games where she appears, does anyone know her name?
I think we started in a half-dark castle, next to several vases and a book that could change clothes and the engine was an unreal engine

Last edited:
1.60 star(s) 7 Votes