1.90 star(s) 9 Votes

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
While the mechanics aren't great and the sex animations don't line up great, i do like the concept.

3D game, Open-ish world and get chased by something if it sees or detects you in a horror element type of game which rides your dick if it catches you.
Honestly wouldn't mind seeing more games like that... well with a male protag anyway.
Can find a fair amount with female protag as is.

meopun

Jan 2, 2019
forgot where to place reviews, prettty much game has 3 sex scenes which are hardly varied.
played the game for about 10min trying to walk through the house, once you get found by the succubus (typically after 1min) she'll chase you forever and idk how to to lose her. its a bit of a jumpscare when your screen completly chances into her face when she finds you from behind or something and you don't hear/see it coming...
its not scarry tho as you see her calming face, and then she fucks you in 1 out of 3 positions (you have 3 tries to win the game)
one of which is blowjob, cowgirl (or reverse?) and buttsex

can't recommend, gameplay i give 2/5 (didn't play for long though), overall 1/5 - its pretty big for what it offers too

edit: i found it again, you gotta rate it with stars

1.90 star(s) 9 Votes