2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
A game about (not) Lara Kroft who fucks with… With… With… What the hell are those animals/beasts/things?

foxmccloud12

Aug 7, 2021
I liked the scene with the dogs, but there's some stuff to be fixed imo

1. Can we at least call it a game over and reset if you fall? maybe a save? checkpoints? anything is better than alt+f4 and restart. it's frustrating
2. an option for windowed mode would be good

I haven't gotten past the jumping puzzle because the manual resets are exhausting after a certain point. Not sure if the jump to the middle platform is possible because of the height difference, unless it's meant to be a climb?

I really did like the dog scene, keep going with that
you have to press E to grab the ledge.

i cant continue after the second jump cause the distance is too far

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheSexventuresOfDongRider-0.1015
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

beerwurz

Aug 6, 2017
Ulrtawide aspect ratio problems?

If your on 3440x1440. Create a shortcut and ad " -screen-width 2560" (without the "" but including the space) into the target row at the end.
For other resolutions just look up the 16:9 aspect ratio for your resolutions hight.

Reactions: Artylian

foxy_black

Nov 10, 2019
I like this type of animation, great game, I hope it has a lot of anal, keep it up. Ps: if you could make the map a little straighter it would be good

Reactions: gilgamesh9

glo5

Jan 9, 2023
hi How can I send messages to the developer? " l would like to suggest some. Ideas "

You happen to have a link to the discord?

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Yeah.Dev keeps insisting it's Ok.:rolleyes:
But there are two paths, try the left - longer path, which is easier, without crazy jumps.
Didn't see a left path? assuming after the dogs but before the pit with the jump puzzle? worth mentioning that I made the hard ledge one time and got stuck on that stupid glitch where she's constantly jumping/running on the spot.

Also infrequently my jump seems to turn into some sort of roll animation? any idea how to do that consistently?

Anonwolf94

Aug 27, 2022
There's another path? I see some stuff to jump on for extra health stuff and an unjumpable portion
Edit: Now I see, some more jumping now

Fchampsudo

Sep 19, 2018
Get rid of fall/collision damage until you have platforming sorted out properly. It is bugged and currently seems to just delete your health if you even manage to get the mantle on the large jumps on either route.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Go ahead! I mean, your experience can be different than mine anyway haha
:rolleyes:
As in: "Everybody lives in his own private hell"? Sounds much less appealing that way :D

But without kidding, I did give this game a try, and also found it next to unplayable yet, but surely one to keep my eye on.

• Haha
Reactions: linus.quotes
2.40 star(s) 7 Votes