JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
with a plot teaser like that you have to have corruption,come on. The design models look awesome. Shy to social butterfly Vamp, Conservative to Hedonistic demon. Supernatural Horror and corruption keep the protagonists on they're toes. "evil smirk". Story looks cool.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Ok I couldn't wait and bit the bullet and payed. In the folder it still says 0.1.1 but don't worry it is the updated version. Don't say I never did anything for yous lol!

Mega
Wow, that was fast thanks!
Hopefully Darktoz will take it as a compliment :)

BTW, has anyone else gotten a bunch of rollback errors, especially when trying to load the map? Just asking 'cause the first edition ran almost without a hitch and I wanna know if I'm missing anything.

Last edited:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
BTW, has anyone else gotten a bunch of rollback errors, especially when trying to load the map? Just asking 'cause the first edition ran almost without a hitch and I wanna know if I'm missing anything.
Just played through it (for the first time) and had no issues, maybe the new version borked saves?

Overall a good game as always from darktoz, but since fetishes in it are so specific it feels like there is not much content currently even if that's not true, I will wait a year or two before checking it out again.

Jun 10, 2020
I think it may be a glitch, but when carla and jane are about to give you a bj, even if you had the chastity cage removed, it shows up again during the scene.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019

Yeah, I'm getting rollback errors when I click on the book in the UI. Or the white 'profile' like button. I don't remember what these are supposed to do since I overwrote the last version with this one.

Reactions: pabo

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
I guess ill wait for the fixed version to upload "The Shadow over Blackmore 0.2.1 *FIXED"

Reactions: Crusado

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Shadow Over Blackmore [0.2.3] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (757 MB/ 139 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
May 23, 2020
I'd like this game more with more body variety. Almost all the characters have the same tits size, or same body mass in general.

I who prefer beautiful thin girls with small tits have zero options. Women in this game all have thick arms, are tall and have massive tits. It just wasn't appealing to me in that aspect.

The writing is superb though.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017

yes, you need to start the game from beginning, if you used older saves you can't open map or stats.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Small thing but when you click on this book, the backdrop image is actually of the coals then afterwards it seems to shortcut to the woman straight away from some reason.

I did 2 playthroughs to see how much different choices affected stuff... was interesting you can't go to the slug if in Chasitity (makes sense)... but I noticed that if you ask the council woman to remove you for the second day, she does, but your character page doesn't update and it still locks you out of getting the breeder trait.

Also I dunno if it's intentional but if you go to the hotel you're stuck in a loop... if you "defeat" the cats then you're still in the room, unable to leave, and going back on the bed just replays the scene.

Bartender and Carla (what's not to like about young Bella) were hot though, hopefully get some action with them down the line.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes