Caejat

Jan 21, 2022
Truth is, this guy is sitting on this project. Almost a year that nothing is delivered, and you might say "No, the last update was in june!" but it's not true, almost everything in this game is recycled from old projects. This "teaser" have just 10 or 20 minutes of gameplay and don't justify the enormeous delay. You guys should open your eyes for a pontential new tower of trample effect. I would not spend money on it.
Well, this things takes time, because first you have to realize, he switched 2 engines. From Poser Pro to DAZ and from Visual novel maker to Ren'Py. Both software needs to be learned, which takes time and yes Ren'Py is more or less easy to learn, but DAZ have a learning curve and posing figures is a tedious task. Also creating all the characters and clothing for them, making up a story, thinking about all the characters poses during scenes and dialogues takes time, a lot of time. Also render itself takes tremendous time, depends on the hardware, but I tried to create an animation. It took 8 hours to create all the poses and check everything, then 11 frames (images) took 25 hours to render it, not to mention how long it took to adjust colors (photoshop) and create a video from it. And that's the best case scenario, meaning DAZ didn't crashed while rendering, which is quite often for me. So, take all this things to consideration and then tell me, is he sitting on the project doing nothing or is he working on it?!

Reactions: Dysphorika

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I have been finally going through this thread and feedback seems to be overwhelmingly positive. Feels really good. Thanks, glad that you like the game so much guys.

This is also the first time that I can remember that people in this forum actively defend me when I am being called like lazy or would just recycle content (wtf? when have I done that?), which feels really good. I thought that when I said I will never look in here again because dealing with all the piracy around my games just drags down my mood that people in here would just going to hate on everything I release in the future.

I doubt that it will keep the few haters from popping up, because they are already in the neverending cycle of: "WHERE IS THE NEXT UPDATE, LAZY DEV?" - "UPDATE IS TOO SMALL, LAZY DEV!" - "WHOEVER SUPPORTS THIS DEV IS AN IDIOT!" - "WHERE IS THE NEXT UPDATE, LAZY DEV?", which they have been stuck in for more than 4 years now :sneaky: ... but for me it feels really nice that people actively follow me and point out the struggles like new game engine, new render engine and so on.

Oh, since I am here: It costs 3 bucks to convince yourself of the progress the game is making, because I give weekly updates. :whistle: And yes, it will still take time until the game update releases. Community voted for an additional sidequest instead of an earlier release. Deal with it, supporters are the ones who make sure you can get the game completely 4free (plus bitch and moan about it) ;).

Stay kinky
Funny because a lot of games here seems the same to me (In my subjective opinion) and nobody seems to complain.

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
Funny because a lot of games here seems the same to me (In my subjective opinion) and nobody seems to complain.
people complain all the time. it is actually less in darktoz threads than it is in other popular games. in their minds making a nsfw game is a piece of cake, should be free and only contain their fav fetishes, because the other ones are all gross.

RoxTheVile

Sep 30, 2020
I have been finally going through this thread and feedback seems to be overwhelmingly positive. Feels really good. Thanks, glad that you like the game so much guys.

This is also the first time that I can remember that people in this forum actively defend me when I am being called like lazy or would just recycle content (wtf? when have I done that?), which feels really good. I thought that when I said I will never look in here again because dealing with all the piracy around my games just drags down my mood that people in here would just going to hate on everything I release in the future.

I doubt that it will keep the few haters from popping up, because they are already in the neverending cycle of: "WHERE IS THE NEXT UPDATE, LAZY DEV?" - "UPDATE IS TOO SMALL, LAZY DEV!" - "WHOEVER SUPPORTS THIS DEV IS AN IDIOT!" - "WHERE IS THE NEXT UPDATE, LAZY DEV?", which they have been stuck in for more than 4 years now :sneaky: ... but for me it feels really nice that people actively follow me and point out the struggles like new game engine, new render engine and so on.

Oh, since I am here: It costs 3 bucks to convince yourself of the progress the game is making, because I give weekly updates. :whistle: And yes, it will still take time until the game update releases. Community voted for an additional sidequest instead of an earlier release. Deal with it, supporters are the ones who make sure you can get the game completely 4free (plus bitch and moan about it) ;).

Stay kinky
First, you could nuke a small nation and I would still defend ya simply based on the quality you put out. Like holy hell, it's fucking stunning.

Second, people complain a lot for this specific game primarily because how good it is. Essentially, moaning from success.

Third, I'm waiting on the next update to sub again. Can't really do monthly subs ATM. Finally recovering from the post pandemic downsizing and paying off some outstanding expenses. Goal is to be a regular sub in a 2-3 months.

Keep up the great work my dood ❤

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
people complain all the time. it is actually less in darktoz threads than it is in other popular games. in their minds making a nsfw game is a piece of cake, should be free and only contain their fav fetishes, because the other ones are all gross.
Damn, is the best definition I read.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It really is a game changer of a feature. Now I can finally play a game where the MC's manhole is in constant danger without people bawwwing in the comments. Everyone is happy
They complain the same
Fuck the whiners in the ass too. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
This is Darktoz fifth or sixth game, you should already know what to expect by now.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes