RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm kind of into femdom games but i'n not into futa on male, pegging, cbt, sissification, ntr, fart and especially not the sc** tag, which I'm not even gonna approach even if it is avoidable ( I hope someone can tell that this game does not have that.) Now if i could avoid all aforementioned content would there be still left game to be played?
It seems your interest is basically on "light" femdom so you won't find much content here. Darktoz games are all about hardcore femdom and BDSM.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
It seems your interest is basically on "light" femdom so you won't find much content here. Darktoz games are all about hardcore femdom and BDSM.
I enjoyed most of the under the witch game. Though this is probably more hardcore and different in levels femdom.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Love the game setting and atmosphere. Sad that there is only femdom. Is there any chance for protagonist turn table ?

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
The gallery, or viewing room, or whatever it's called, isn't working for me. Is that because it hasn't been implemented yet or is there a problem with my version of the game?

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Considering the Dreams so far, im sure that there will be some chance to get a Mythical/higher power as Mistress too.
And who knows?
It maybe not be Darktoz usual style, but if the MC is succesfull and gets the help of his Mistress and her friends, they could together end up on top
as #1in the City. No mater if the City stays how it is or gets how it should be.
Lets just say it will be a promising adventure.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes