EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
logo.png

Overview:
You put yourself in the shoes of a guy who works in a pub and has never been clear about his way of life. After a sentimental tragedy, he decides to start rebuilding himself. Among the shadows of his friendships, he will discover secrets and his true personality, in a world where the other characters also develop their attributes and compete with him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-15
Release Date: 2021-09-30
Developer: VERSTA GAMES -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
1) Go to the gym that belongs to one of the antagonists (btw you can train in your home or park). You pay for the session.
2) The antagonist, owner of the gym, receives your money.
3) With that money saved, he can go to the hairdresser's saloon (property of another character who receives that money) and develop his attributes.
4) By developing his attributes, he can be more successful in relating with the female characters, and become their partner or just fuck them and make them satisfied.​
14a.jpg
Finally a game utilizing such systems.

Versta

Sep 27, 2021
Versta follow this link and make a request to claim the dev tag if you wish to do so, best of luck !
Thanks! I will upload a ticket when I finish working.

Let's try this one, I wish the best of luck.
I'm going to give this a try. Almost 500MB for a first release, which could be a great sign or a terrible one.
View attachment 1429662
Finally a game utilizing such systems.

Thank you for your interest. Those kind of mechanics will be the personal attribute of the game. There is still a long way to go, but in fact you can already see how the attributes of the NPCs are increasing over time, and it may even happen that they fuck or kiss other characters (you wiil receive a notification) . There are still many improvements to be made as it is a complex system but there will be no problems in achieving it and it will be perfected very soon. Ofc there will be mechanisms to try to prevent this from happening, as many can dislike NTR / cheating.

I started developing the game 2 weeks ago. I'm waiting for your good and bad reviews, to improve it progressively.

Thanks!

Reactions: TankyThomas

bismism

Sep 4, 2017
Okay, so this is similar to like older Harvest Moon games in that there are other "bachelors" to compete against and be wary of as you go. Sounds like the NTR will be avoidable as a result, but you have to learn the rules for doing so, which grow more complex as new rivals appear.

Honestly? I think that's a pretty agreeable way to include that type of content without making it divisive. Well done!

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Dynamism is something to appreciate. Personally I kind of get tired of linearity or static games. It would be nice if that dynamism could also reach relationships.

For example let's say that our MC has a relationship with a girl, she could be his girlfriend/wife/slut/fucktoy/slave or some dominant ones such as owner/mistress... rules of each type of relationships are different.

Typically a girlfriend/wife would expect us to not cheat and the same would be expected, if the rules are broken the relationship can get damaged when known by the other part. That type of dynamism can be really fun.

Lastly for total dynamism you could generate their sexual likes/dislikes and that they use them on the relationship, for example if your girlfriend/wife is a cuckqueen even if you didn't have permission to sleep around it won't damage your relationship but make her selfaware of what she is and actually enjoy it.

P.D: I did just throw a few ideas, personally what I recommend is a dynamic customizable world (being able to toggle on or off main conflictive fetishes so that people can configure a bit the experience to their liking, this would open the game much more cause I know that many people just see some tags and run away, but if they can toggle it would have no issue).

Reactions: Pyrrical

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
This could be a really great game if you manage to implement what you promise, I always felt NTR was a completely fair punishment for neglecting your harem and it's a good way too appease both sides.

Some things.
I didn't screen-cap but the hospital got some tag issues.
Some things are a bit unclear, like the part in the bar where the NPCs can show up, I simply thought it was an unfinished passage.
I personally don't care much, it doesn't bother me but you may want to reconsider the beginning of the story if you are trying to appease the people who get offended by the inclusion of NTR since you seemingly get no choice in that matter. I'm saying this now before you get 50 pages complaining, stick to whatever you think is best but just be aware of that.
I was a bit confused fitness seemingly didn't add to my attractiveness but I understand the concept of system bloat. It almost felt like missing a sprint key though.
I'll also suggest you convert to webm for reduced file size, there are plenty of free converters around.

I don't know if you are planning monthly or weekly updates but I look forward to seeing how this goes and good luck.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I tried the game. There is barely any content.
I think whole game has like 3-4 events, where you will see them all in first 5 minutes of game. Rest of the game is just an empty sandbox, where you can grind your stats into eternity for no reward.

Not worth playing at this point. Maybe check it out later.

Reactions: fuzzbuddy

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
This looks really intriguing and I very much like the premise, however after just starting running into a lot of typos and then a page loaded with errors (I tried to go to the bathroom at the park), plus got told content is not available yet, I think I'll give this a few updates and try again. I am actually interested in seeing how this goes, and I do understand this is a first release.

But I don't particularly have enough time to really slog through it and figure ways around broken mechanics or figure out what works and doesn't.

Instead I'll just go on record saying I can consider supporting this, but I for sure want to see what kind of updates over what period of time happens and how bugs/grammar is addressed in the future.

Versta

Sep 27, 2021
I tried the game. There is barely any content.
I think whole game has like 3-4 events, where you will see them all in first 5 minutes of game. Rest of the game is just an empty sandbox, where you can grind your stats into eternity for no reward.

Not worth playing at this point. Maybe check it out later.
Exactly. As I warned previously, there are still few scenes, since the first version is developed in the mechanisms. It is not scalable to first make the scenes and then the mechanisms. That would make upgrades very difficult. The next version (next Monday, most likely) will include new scenes. Please remember that this is the first version, I'm just asking for feedback and this is the only community I know, since Im new to this kind of things. I appreciate your review, many points are wrong as I think you missed certain things of the game (which without cheats, take time to access) - but I will work on those things. And the updates will not take that long.

WIthout cheats, it does take time to try to get with Tatiana or Vero if you visit them at their house and try to catch them. The character doesn't force you to do it, it's only if you want to do it (I say this because of your review, in which you indicated that the character becomes a douchebag who wants to fuck everyone. No: in the story the character doesn't fuck anyone if you dont want to. only the librarian, but that will be avoidable soon.

"where you can grind your stats into eternity for no reward."

Well, at this moment where the version is 0.1 it doesn't make sense, but actually for the events you do need to increase your stats constantly, since to have access to fuck with characters etc you must exceed the average attributes, as the other characters can also increase it. I repeat: it doesn't make sense now, so you're right.

ABOUT THE STORY:
Yes, I understand that this is normal and that even without the quests there is no point. But I will work on that.

I drew on my own experiences to diagram that part of the story. Of course, there are exaggerations - but infidelity is real, "unfortunately" very common, and I would like to leave it as an introduction. Then, in the game, you can decide who you relate to. I'll think about those suggestions and try to surprise you in the next updates, if you ever want to try it again.

Thanks!

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
...interesting...but...nothing here yet....
..see ya in a year....
..good luck..

Versta

Sep 27, 2021
This looks really intriguing and I very much like the premise, however after just starting running into a lot of typos and then a page loaded with errors (I tried to go to the bathroom at the park), plus got told content is not available yet, I think I'll give this a few updates and try again. I am actually interested in seeing how this goes, and I do understand this is a first release.

But I don't particularly have enough time to really slog through it and figure ways around broken mechanics or figure out what works and doesn't.

Instead I'll just go on record saying I can consider supporting this, but I for sure want to see what kind of updates over what period of time happens and how bugs/grammar is addressed in the future.
Sorry! the bathroom was not supposed to have bugs. I added text before posting and didn't check if I had supplanted any part of the programming. It was an easy task so I thought it was OK.. sorry. Affortunately it's really easy to fix.

This could be a really great game if you manage to implement what you promise, I always felt NTR was a completely fair punishment for neglecting your harem and it's a good way too appease both sides.

Some things.
I didn't screen-cap but the hospital got some tag issues.
Some things are a bit unclear, like the part in the bar where the NPCs can show up, I simply thought it was an unfinished passage.
I personally don't care much, it doesn't bother me but you may want to reconsider the beginning of the story if you are trying to appease the people who get offended by the inclusion of NTR since you seemingly get no choice in that matter. I'm saying this now before you get 50 pages complaining, stick to whatever you think is best but just be aware of that.
I was a bit confused fitness seemingly didn't add to my attractiveness but I understand the concept of system bloat. It almost felt like missing a sprint key though.
I'll also suggest you convert to webm for reduced file size, there are plenty of free converters around.

I don't know if you are planning monthly or weekly updates but I look forward to seeing how this goes and good luck.
I forgot to put a "no one is here" message if no female character is in the PUB.

If female characters are there (you can check in "locations" tab), you will be able to dance with them. If the relationship, attraction and lust is enough, you will be able to dance more and even kiss. It is more difficult with the characters who are in a couple.

No, not yet fitness does not increase attractiveness, but it will in certain activities.

About the NTR, I will have to think about that, since as I said in the previous post, the story is based on some experiences of my own that I would like to leave. I will look for a way to make it avoidable.

The next version will come with WEBM. Thank you very much for your suggestions!

Versta

Sep 27, 2021
...interesting...but...nothing here yet....
..see ya in a year....
..good luck..
Believe me, I am fast developer, come back soon :)

Can we steal the women of the other dudes if they get them?
Not yet, but soon. The character will be able to avoid many issues. The idea is that the player can manipulate relationships if has high attributes. Obviously every action will have consequences

Versta

Sep 27, 2021
I see that bugs appeared in the hospital and in the park bathroom - that shouldn't happen as they were in perfect condition. Perhaps the latest changes in the images. I had to change the paths of all the files after finishing this version, and that maybe made me to have some code-writing error. I will check what the reason is and re-upload the files. Thanks!

Dynamism is something to appreciate. Personally I kind of get tired of linearity or static games. It would be nice if that dynamism could also reach relationships.

For example let's say that our MC has a relationship with a girl, she could be his girlfriend/wife/slut/fucktoy/slave or some dominant ones such as owner/mistress... rules of each type of relationships are different.

Typically a girlfriend/wife would expect us to not cheat and the same would be expected, if the rules are broken the relationship can get damaged when known by the other part. That type of dynamism can be really fun.

Lastly for total dynamism you could generate their sexual likes/dislikes and that they use them on the relationship, for example if your girlfriend/wife is a cuckqueen even if you didn't have permission to sleep around it won't damage your relationship but make her selfaware of what she is and actually enjoy it.

P.D: I did just throw a few ideas, personally what I recommend is a dynamic customizable world (being able to toggle on or off main conflictive fetishes so that people can configure a bit the experience to their liking, this would open the game much more cause I know that many people just see some tags and run away, but if they can toggle it would have no issue).
Exactly! your ideas will be executed since we share the same point of view. Thank you!

48 mp4 files consumes 406 MB. Author, please convert them to webm, you'll reduce current game size to max 100 MB.

yes, I'll do it before version 0.2 Thank you!

Exactly! your ideas will be executed since we share the same point of view. Thank you very much

Reactions: kat777

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Versta The premise is fantastic (what you describe in the "objective of development"), but using real people pictures is a bad idea: you won't be able to maintain consistency throughout the game. I'd go for drawn images or just limit yourself to background images and let the text do all the rest.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes