desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
As far as that example dynamics in the overview is concerned, it's not that realistic. It's basically saying this antagonist's entire livelihood depends on the money earned from MC going to his gym. I mean, one single customer to a business isn't gonna change his life drastically.

I get the intent though. Seems interesting if it's fleshed out and the sandbox is filled with lots of events. Probably not worth playing for a long time though.

Nov 3, 2017
I always love Dynamic games in general and so the idea of this game really excites me. I would prefer a female version but hey, I will give it a go anyway

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
almost every you click says next version, so nothing to do as usual in the 0.1, looks good though, hospital is bugged with missing parameters, abit of content would have been nice though

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
Femdom, humiliation, ntr tags definetly got me intrigued. I played the intro but didn't play any sandbox elements as going by the comments there is not much there. Going on what I saw though a few typos aside it has potential and seems like it has been well put together. Good luck with your game I look forward to seeing how it develops.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The idea sounds interesting but difficult to do. I will wait some time to take a look - enough backlog and not enough time for everything. ^^

SubbySophie

Jan 1, 2018
I love the premise and for 2 weeks worth of work this is pretty impressive, a word of advice about the introduction, maybe don't open with hard ntr, I personally love it, and you'll always have those guys who just hate on a game with a whiff of ntr, but I can imagine the intro as it is might put some people off if you're intending to allow non-ntr playthroughs.

Reactions: Kaparzo

Versta

Sep 27, 2021
As far as that example dynamics in the overview is concerned, it's not that realistic. It's basically saying this antagonist's entire livelihood depends on the money earned from MC going to his gym. I mean, one single customer to a business isn't gonna change his life drastically.

I get the intent though. Seems interesting if it's fleshed out and the sandbox is filled with lots of events. Probably not worth playing for a long time though.
No no, the system would work something like this:

1. NPCs (e.g. Luca, the antagonist) have a popularity attribute - which grows in time intervals and according to their actions, it does not remain static -. Obviously this attribute is high since he is the antagonist under the stereotype of a person with money, cute, etc etc.
2. Popularity defines how many people are customers of the gym. Also the other NPCs to increase their fitness should go to the gym.
3. The more people go to the gym, the more is his daily profit.

Point 2 and point 3 I have to finish, sorry but I could not add them in the first version. For the moment I replaced it with a random income every so often. If you play and let the time pass Luca will earn money on his own (it s not necessary to go to the gym), as if he was working. I forgot to add that in the "characters" tab, but you could check it if you know how to see the variables from the console. That's the official idea for NPCs to earn money and it will be available after this weekend.

As for popularity, at some point the player will be able to manipulate and look for a way to make the popularity/fame of the other NPCs go down. But I want to strive to make it make sense

Femdom, humiliation, ntr tags definetly got me intrigued. I played the intro but didn't play any sandbox elements as going by the comments there is not much there. Going on what I saw though a few typos aside it has potential and seems like it has been well put together. Good luck with your game I look forward to seeing how it develops.
about femdom, humiliation, that content will be reinforced on the top floor of a place called "punta del este". It's based on a place that (I was told) exists in China and I found it interesting in a way. On that top floor the character would have a set of women to choose from, where the MC would have to pay a lot of money but could do anything he wants with them (consensual , in some way). Currently on the top floor there is some of that, but as I said before, only the idea was presented, the content reinforcement comes from now on.

It will also be possible with the other characters in the story, but that will take me a bit longer, bcs I would need to prioritize other issues for the game to be better structured.

almost every you click says next version, so nothing to do as usual in the 0.1, looks good though, hospital is bugged with missing parameters, abit of content would have been nice though
Sorry about that, after this weekend it won't be a problem anymore :)

I always love Dynamic games in general and so the idea of this game really excites me. I would prefer a female version but hey, I will give it a go anyway
thanks, there may be a surprise in that idea if this proceeds well :)

I love the premise and for 2 weeks worth of work this is pretty impressive, a word of advice about the introduction, maybe don't open with hard ntr, I personally love it, and you'll always have those guys who just hate on a game with a whiff of ntr, but I can imagine the intro as it is might put some people off if you're intending to allow non-ntr playthroughs.
It is true. I think there would be no problem in offering that the story starts with a normal breakup or that it starts with the original breakup (which as I said before, is based on real events, and thats why I'd like to keep it).

I would have to be careful in the future that things are mentioned according to the chosen breakup, since the character will have the opportunity to have the girlfriend of his choice (that includes his ex)

That idea will be applied very soon. Thank you!

Reactions: x0run

Versta

Sep 27, 2021
Versta The premise is fantastic (what you describe in the "objective of development"), but using real people pictures is a bad idea: you won't be able to maintain consistency throughout the game. I'd go for drawn images or just limit yourself to background images and let the text do all the rest.
That's true, and I thought about it. You are right. That's why I chose actresses with a lot of content, I think it will be enough and if not I will look for the best way to supplant it. It will be impossible to keep the male actors, but the women would be kept.

About the drawings, unfortunately I only have programming skills, so I would need to invest money to do that. Maybe it will be possible at some point.

Reactions: Kaparzo

x0run

Mar 27, 2019
Really interested in the idea you are proposing for this game. Looking forward to it! I hope it doesn't become too big or complex for further development down the line.

Loboauu

Jan 2, 2021
brother muy buen juego, yo tambien soy uruguayo, no se si te interese la idea de poner audio a los videos, creo que le da un buen toque, es una recomendacion, buen juego

Versta

Sep 27, 2021
Really interested in the idea you are proposing for this game. Looking forward to it! I hope it doesn't become too big or complex for further development down the line.
Thanks :) yeah, I have developed it with the intention that it can evolve without problems, that's why this first version has more invisible lines of code than scenes. So I think we are on the right track for further development. Ty!

brother muy buen juego, yo tambien soy uruguayo, no se si te interese la idea de poner audio a los videos, creo que le da un buen toque, es una recomendacion, buen juego
Gracias! yo soy Arg je pero Uruguay me pareció más interesante. Sobre el sonido, decidí desactivarlo por las dudas, prefería que nadie se lleve una sorpresa... pero en algún momento pondré el botón para activarlo. Abz

Versta

Sep 27, 2021
The following things have been patched (mirrors updated):

- Gloryhole no longer gives error
- The hospital can now be used
- Tatiana can now be fucked more than 3 times
- Fucking with Tatiana and Vero (in their homes) now requires energy (I had forgotten about that but seems nobody fucked tatiana or vero yet)
- Now the pub has a message if there is no girl. If there are girls, you can try to kiss them or dance with her, depending on your relationship and your attraction points compared to the average of the characters.

Additionally I added a button to skipe intro and also converted 47 videos from mp4 to webm. This reduced the size from 487MB to 210MB. However, the last 7 videos (includes gloryhole, kiss with tatiana and last floor of "the zone") have not the expected quality, so for the next version I will replace them with the same webm videos but with higher quality, using a better converter.

I really hope that no new bugs appear haha. However, it will be fixed by the end of the week as I am currently starting the development of version 0.2. I will do my best to have a lot of new content and publish it on Sunday or Monday.

For those who have already played the game, I recommend not to download it again but to wait until version 0.2.

Thank you!

Loboauu

Jan 2, 2021
Thanks :) yeah, I have developed it with the intention that it can evolve without problems, that's why this first version has more invisible lines of code than scenes. So I think we are on the right track for further development. Ty!

Gracias! yo soy Arg je pero Uruguay me pareció más interesante. Sobre el sonido, decidí desactivarlo por las dudas, prefería que nadie se lleve una sorpresa... pero en algún momento pondré el botón para activarlo. Abz
siii, estaria cool que se activaraaa

Aug 22, 2020
about femdom, humiliation, that content will be reinforced on the top floor of a place called "punta del este". It's based on a place that (I was told) exists in China and I found it interesting in a way. On that top floor the character would have a set of women to choose from, where the MC would have to pay a lot of money but could do anything he wants with them (consensual , in some way).
I think you confuse femdom with maledom.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes