4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Thanks your share very much! do you have save file for 0.11 pls
I haven't gotten around to playing the new version yet,so it'll be a while before i setup a new updated save file for the new version. The save should still work though,i've tested it and was able to transfer my save from the previous version, and it works. Just keep in mind that the save hasn't gotten past any of the new content yet,so you'll have to fight the boss and unlock rezia yourself.

Reactions: 56826296

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
This doesn't work. Instead,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not "instead". You'd need both to get the elves from scratch.
For 0.11, what I did prevents the Elves from cosplaying amazons. It's a bugfix.
What you did, make the elves show up without having to kill one. It's a hack.

Whatever, 0.12 should have the issue fixed.

Reactions: 56826296

lustysloth

May 6, 2017
It's not "instead". You'd need both to get the elves from scratch.
For 0.11, what I did prevents the Elves from cosplaying amazons. It's a bugfix.
What you did, make the elves show up without having to kill one. It's a hack.

Whatever, 0.12 should have the issue fixed.
Ah, okay. I didn't know that you were doing a bug fix

HarryRM

Dec 25, 2019
The boss fight has spawning Focus Potions, use it to block attacks that you cannot avoid. Focus on evading the attacks, it will "shut down" once in a while giving you time to whack it or flee/heal. Your main damage source should be kiting it into the fire and making it stay there; I personally got it to stay in the top left fire.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I cant win the boss. Need to see elves.Is there anyone already beat the boss?
Pls spare the save file.
Build a wind dagger, 1 wind stone, and 2 other weak non-elemental materials. It's ability gives you haste so you can move out of the attack's zone, because you act twice.
You can also build a regular dagger. 3 really weak ores gives you a dagger. It's ability allows you to jump around.

Get rid of the summoning stones, and use focus potions to block attacks.

Switch to high damage weapons once you're hasted to actually survive the summoned monsters. A Bastard Sword would help because of it's AOE spin. At least I think it was the bastard sword that had the AOE spin, been a while since I've played.

IamHisMaster

Jun 17, 2018
This boss is really annoying, game tells you that his attacks are slow but for me he's spamming the shit out of these attacks every turn, I can't even fight normally without getting myself cornered.

Reactions: Maurrices

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
This boss is really annoying, game tells you that his attacks are slow but for me he's spamming the shit out of these attacks every turn, I can't even fight normally without getting myself cornered.
The game's called "the cursed blacksmith"
If you're not blacksmithing properly and using those abilities you deserve to lose imo.

Bosses in games are supposed to be like this. A wall that challenges what you've learned.

• Angry
Reactions: Froschkönig27

IamHisMaster

Jun 17, 2018
The game's called "the cursed blacksmith"
If you're not blacksmithing properly and using those abilities you deserve to lose imo.

Bosses in games are supposed to be like this. A wall that challenges what you've learned.
If by a challenge you mean spamming AoE attacks every second turn and cornering into inevitable doom then I don't know man.
And I had a lot of weapons with various skills from dashing to jumping but couldn't flee 'cause of those 2 crystals which were spawning amazoness, demoness etc. If I tried to destroy crystals then I'd get surrounded, if I'd get surrounded boss would catch up - too many enemies attacking at once - dodging AoE - getting hit by amazoness/demoness. (drinking focus potions only worked for about 2 attacks)
For me it's a good try at the design but poorly made.
Last time I was so close to defeating the boss but game just said - nah fam you can't open your inventory on your turn.
This boss is just infuriating for me and I'm sure for many other people who just want to have some fun and not tryhard so much.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
If by a challenge you mean spamming AoE attacks every second turn and cornering into inevitable doom then I don't know man.
And I had a lot of weapons with various skills from dashing to jumping but couldn't flee 'cause of those 2 crystals which were spawning amazoness, demoness etc. If I tried to destroy crystals then I'd get surrounded, if I'd get surrounded boss would catch up - too many enemies attacking at once - dodging AoE - getting hit by amazoness/demoness. (drinking focus potions only worked for about 2 attacks)
Last time I was so close to defeating the boss but game just said - nah fam you can't open your inventory on your turn.
This boss is just infuriating for me and I'm sure for many other people who just want to have some fun and not tryhard so much.
I was able to beat the boss quite easily, mainly cause i had a weapon with the skill wind armor (haste is VERY powerful), and i had some health potions. You can also block the attack using a block potion too. It's supposed to be a boss,so of course it's not supposed to be easy. Basically, you need to have understanding of the game, utilizing your resources, otherwise you're going to get screwed. Even using the save file i posted a few pages back,i was still able to easily beat the boss, despite going in blind.

Although i do agree most of the other skills i find rather useless, the main ones i keep are the wind dagger for haste, and occasionally scepter for heal. I was able to utilize the one with amazon's axe to jump a few cells out of danger while fighting the boss.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Lol bad player blames game for being bad at it.
Beat the boss on my second try after learning mobility was important from my first attempt.

It's not hard, and there are multiple strategies to defeat that boss. If you can't beat the boss, it's because you're understanding of the game is too shallow, and you deserve to lose until you get better.

How can I unlock the 2nd H-scene of Doroelle? I defeated the first boss
She gives you a boobjob after you finish reading the second chapter of the book I think. I think it might be bugged, because sometimes this scene triggers and sometimes it doesn't.

HarryRM

Dec 25, 2019
Haste/Jumping are not required at all. After figuring his pattern out I just walked back and forth. Two tiles. Fire killed him, first try.

IamHisMaster

Jun 17, 2018
Lol bad player blames game for being bad at it.
Beat the boss on my second try after learning mobility was important from my first attempt.

It's not hard, and there are multiple strategies to defeat that boss. If you can't beat the boss, it's because you're understanding of the game is too shallow, and you deserve to lose until you get better.
"you deserve to lose, understanding of game is too shallow" and of course bad player blames game...really dude?
what is there to understand? game mechanic is understandable for even a 8 year old, the real problem is not with understanding game mechanics but mechanics being fucking bad, yes you can beat the boss, sure, I did it just now but it was so fucking infuriating that after defeating the boss I just deleted the game out of sheer frustration. If I wanted a challenge I'd try playing actual hard games like dark souls etc, but I just wanted to chill in the afternoon and have some fun, all I got was insane AoE spam and nothing more, what's there to enjoy? Sure if that's the kind of fun to you then I don't judge.
If the developer stated that the game will be hard then I'll take my words back, right now I didn't enjoy a single thing in that boss fight.
And you attacked me without a reason, sure I'm bad at this game, so what? if attacking bad player who tries their best to be able to win, improve and still can't gives you big dick energy then I'd suggest taking some long walk, maybe that'll clear your mind and you'll become less toxic but hey, do what you want man.

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes