The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Well still no real story progress

Just a remaster and rebuild

Gues we still waiting on when the actual story progress is back to were it was

Nothing really going on so far as mostly besidesd some flashing and one sex scene

And the progress since the last update feels pretty short as well
Something people might want to know is that this isnt just a remake, the Dev has changed the way things go, introduced new characters, and introduced some later characters early (like the cousin who shows up this update).

So if your looking for it to "Catch up" to old content, you might be disappointed as this seems to be going in a similar but new direction.

Reactions: OneManVN

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
last time i played it was 0.8 i decided to check out new update expecting to see old scenes remastered like some devs do and i found out that i play new game o_O IMO 3 years of development thrown out of window even if he salvage some text or scene design it will still take years until there is enough content there like in game before this "remake" also MODS should clear tags and i think dev was expecting them to do that why that (not realy good) out of nowhere sex scene with aeris so this thread retains vaginal sex tag... there is not mutch more to say good luck onemanvn

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well still no real story progress

Just a remaster and rebuild

Gues we still waiting on when the actual story progress is back to were it was

Nothing really going on so far as mostly besidesd some flashing and one sex scene

And the progress since the last update feels pretty short as well
The updates are biweekly, and if you consider nearly half the renders 0.8 had in it after 3Y+ VS what R&R (1.7) has in a matter of months, short progress... Then I don't know what else to say. The current update (1.6) has the first naughty Alice scene in it, as well as a visit to Brenda's place. The next one brings even more of it.

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
The updates are biweekly, and if you consider nearly half the renders 0.8 had in it after 3Y+ VS what R&R (1.7) has in a matter of months, short progress... Then I don't know what else to say. The current update (1.6) has the first naughty Alice scene in it, as well as a visit to Brenda's place. The next one brings even more of it.
sooo you telling us that last 3Y+ you was just efing around and you can do same or even more in just couple months? great man i am sure to pledge knowing that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD and cxx

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Any word on those trans renders popping up with trans content turned off? (the blonde cousing has a mysteriously disappearing/reappearing tucked penis.... and Brenda is referred to as Brandon by Aeris when talking to MC)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Loved the original, dislike the remake\reboot, why fucking re-invent the wheel??? Instead of flogging a dead horse, finish the game and start a new project...

Why is it even still called the Shrink? Cause nothing has shrunken... Originally all dicks turned puny and guys turned into tiny dick sex zombies and MC was immune which is why Maid is there and in love cause MC is still packing despite the virus! But now all trans girls have big dicks so what the fuck is actually shrinking??? This game started here years ago and has gone backwards, if anything, who the fuck is Aeris, and then again, who the fuck cares... This game was about the fam, why are we adding in speed bumps now and releasing the same shit from forever ago??? My god we are back to like V0.01 in content and my interest in this game is waning...

The dev clearly has no direction nor has planned out the story...

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
made a simple textbox mod for R&R 1.5 (should also work with classic 0.8)
slider in the options in range from fully transparent to about 80% opacity

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Who's on first, what's on second, naturally ... lovely nod to the Abbott and Costello comedy gig "who's on first."

Reactions: CircaAD
Jan 7, 2022
Who's on first, what's on second, naturally ... lovely nod to the Abbott and Costello comedy gig "who's on first."
I got stuck waiting outside the bathrooms at the baseball hall of fame near the screen where they have that bit running on a loop. Think I saw it four and a half times.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Currently onemanvn is remaking the old game. There happens some gaysex with a femboy. Maybe in the next update we'll get here. But for now: Only pussies for you and some futadick (if turned on).

If you'r only here for the gay part and not interested in the yummy females, this game is probaply not for you I'm afraid...
maybe try space corpsXXX instead.

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018

Updated the gallery mod to 0.5.2. Credits to IAmAB for making it and S0K4_3K for the last update.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.6.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.7., tested with broken_division compressed version.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.8., tested with (Asenaris) compressed version.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.8 part 2., tested with (Asenaris) compressed version.

Remake has no sex scenes so no update required for now. In the meantime I'm leaving the older version available to use it with the old game, but, do not try to use that version with the remake, it won't work. I expect to fix it before the dev posts new content (hopefully with something worthy to start filling the gallery again :devilish: )

Updated the mod to work with the 1.4 update. Still not much to see :sleep: (1 sex scene and 1 blowjob, I included the teasing scenes just to fill the blank spaces...)

Updated the mod to 1.5 update. Tested with giqui compressed version. Added the fingering scene with Vanessa. :sleep:
How to use this mod? TIA

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
RaR as Remake and rewrite or ?

Also cant use UnRen on this

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 63 Votes