F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
If anyone do have the latest 2.3 trifecta version of R&R here, please do update here thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: jay125

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
Ooh it's been 11 days since the latest version (2.3) release
Really waiting for the game to arrive here
Hopefully someone will update here real soon

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Can anyone please tell me if the content in the remastered version [Season 2 (2.3)] has caught up with the old version?

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Can anyone please tell me if the content in the remastered version [Season 2 (2.3)] has caught up with the old version?
I can tell you without a doubt from this dev's work pace, no. Last release here you still hadn't even had sex with Alice yet.

I've got no problem with slow-developing devs... to a degree, when they aren't just ghosting until they need money, but this isn't the first time this dev has remade the game, and he's way too slow of a developer to be remaking his game twice over. If you actually subscribe to this guy's patreon you are a shmuck. At the very least, tell him that he needs to be creating new content before you will give him any of your money. Dude has remade the game twice and we're still seeing default daz animations and a completely nonsensical plot with characters just tossed in.

Last edited:

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
Hmm... can someone tell me what has been updated?
Because as soon as I load my last save it tells me "to be continued" and I'm at the end xD

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Maaaan this game huh, more brenda content this time which good but even there is a bug that shows both the sub and dom content no matter what you picked it seems.

Reactions: F8andy

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
apparently i missed something or someone's route/not on their path because i didnt get jack shit for this update just ended were i left off before is all

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes