OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well, it's official. the 50 patrons curse that plagued me for almost an entire year is now dead. Thank you to all those of you who decided to support me and the project. Once I hit that goal, I'll get to work on "The Shrink" without delaying Alison.

Reactions: slapflash

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
As an incest fan i was quite disappointed with Alison..., but this game has a great story with an amazing curvy family, ha ha.
I know there are many incest games, but only a few are good with a compelling story. This first instalment is very promising, with a lot of tease, which well done is frankly half of the road to a successful game. (the girls and graphics, are already there).

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
As an incest fan i was quite disappointed with Alison..., but this game has a great story with an amazing curvy family, ha ha.
I know there are many incest games, but only a few are good with a compelling story. This first installment is very promising, with a lot of tease, which well done is frankly half of the road to a successful game. (the girls and graphics, are already there).
The Shrink is almost fully funded for a continuation. I can't just abandon the AFOTA fans, and or patrons. I mean I could, but I would likely lose a lot of support, and respect. The latter matters much more to me. Hopefully, I can hit that goal by next month, and then I can start working on "The Shrink" full time. I'll be releasing it every second month, 2 weeks apart from an AFOTA release.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
What's in the fixed version? I didn't get any bugs when I played! Should I be downloading the 'fixed' version?
That's cus for you, I made sure it was perfect. Biased dev is biased, after all, you are a paying customer. Jokes aside, I added the audio file that was missing, as well as fixed a few dangerous typos along with some code.

Efol

Nov 18, 2018
She is. That's my sweetheart, my angel, Alison/Alice from my first game "Alison" as you apparently know. And no, she is not it. The Futa trans is literally skippable, completely avoidable. People as you may already know just need to complain about something.
I'm gonna complain about you complaining about others complaining.......complainception.
PS. Alison is bae.

Efol

Nov 18, 2018
Personally, I couldn't agree more. With a pineapple up the ass. But, let's not feed the trolls, please.
OI don't kink shame. If someone likes a pineapple up the poopshoot then who are you to say it's a negative thing???
Gotta put you in your place.......................behind the desk making more Alison.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes