May 16, 2017
Have you tried the devs other game? Alison
I just did and i didnt like it. Too much text for me and the girls have too much... how can i say? Light? Effect? Something like that. They seem to be made of marble lol you know what a mean? It's like using too much photoshop on a real girl. I just don't like unfornunately. But this new game, i really liked.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
To all the people who liked the game. Please consider supporting it. My current goal is looking like it's not impossible to achieve anymore. $598 of $750 per month Once I reach this goal, I will release 0.2. And to clarify why. I have an "Obligation" To deliver an update on my main game Alison Many patrons have been with me for nearly a year now. I hate leaving things unfinished, and I do not like going back on my word. So this is not some ransom, pay me or no update. The money is needed in order for me to build a second PC. Once that is done, I will be in paradise, along with those among you who enjoy both my games. I'll work on both projects and delay nothing. I'll release them 2 weeks apart from each other. To keep you entertained and from waiting too long.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I just did and i didnt like it. Too much text for me and the girls have too much... how can i say? Light? Effect? Something like that. They seem to be made of marble lol you know what a mean? It's like using too much photoshop on a real girl. I just don't like unfornunately. But this new game, i really liked.
It was my very first game. The renders get gradually better. But no worries, and thank you for trying it.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
You're not doing yourself any favors by continouing to act like you've got any high ground when you came in to insult a, say it with me now: PROLOGUE
How does it being a prologue make any criticism less valid? I'm not acting like I have any high ground, if you want to interpret what I said in that way then that's on you, I was just sharing my thoughts on the matter.

Last edited:

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
How does it being a prologue make any criticism less valid? I'm not acting like I have any high ground, if you want to interpret what I said in that way then that's on you, I was just sharing my thoughts on the matter.
What do you think a prologue is? What you're complaining about in your first comment is the definition of a prologue.

"there's setup" "like the whole start of this is something that's going on elsewhere that's obviously going to come up later on, but why did we need to start the story off with this" "but finding out that one character is basically a cunt right off the bat"

It all sounds like introduction to characters and a bit of backstory to me. You could have just said you don't like prologues and you weren't a fan of one of the sisters.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
What do you think a prologue is? What you're complaining about in your first comment is the definition of a prologue.

"there's setup" "like the whole start of this is something that's going on elsewhere that's obviously going to come up later on, but why did we need to start the story off with this" "but finding out that one character is basically a cunt right off the bat"

It all sounds like the introduction to characters and a bit of backstory to me. You could have just said you don't like prologues and you weren't a fan of one of the sisters.
Looks like you are speaking to my favorite customer about something important. I could have sworn I read I'll come back next year. I must be very likable to bring people back so soon.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
I get stiffy Mcstiffersons from Trans/Futa Idk if you've played Alison, but, let's just say that in Dom path you can really see how much I like em. I give zero fucks about opinions on the matter. In English: Yes, there will be as much futa/trans as you can stick your dick into. All optional, as is everything about any of my games. Choices, points, options, that's me.
This... this makes me happy to see a developer say :LOL:

Only if he chooses to become. He is a fine young Alpha in the making by default.
Oh, damn... so, no forced? Or at least, not completely agreeing to be a sub. Like, you get that one dominating dickgirl that you don't know is, until it happens... and you're all like, "I don't know..." But she's again, domineering and convinces you without you actually selecting, "yes, let's do the dirty deed." But in the end, she's so overpowering, you end up being hers, without you even knowing it ;)

I know what you mean. Dickgirl content also makes my penis soft.

Because it makes me nut every time :LOL:
Yes... YES!!! Right!?!? If a hot chick came up to me and spread her legs and she had a dick, I wouldn't even bat an eye... If she pushed me down on the bed, face down, I may be reluctant... I mean, she's about to use me with her own massive stiffie :love:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hahaha. You sure know what you like. And as much as I'd love to make something naughty like that happen, the majority would ragequit/delete and unpledge. Trust me, if people weren't so stuck up and still in the closet about the choices they really make in a game VS the choices they tell us they make. I'd make a game just like the one you want. Where she kinda doesn't give you much of an option, but to go face down booty up. But, I cant. The tears and rage would be unbearable.
Yikes, if that's what you truly want to make I don't think I'm gonna be down for this game. And yes I understand its not what you are actually doing with this game, but more of what you would if you could. Anyway wish you the best of luck.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Yikes, if that's what you truly want to make I don't think I'm gonna be down for this game. And yes I understand its not what you are actually doing with this game, but more of what you would if you could. Anyway wish you the best of luck.
Nah. If that's what I wanted to make it. I'd have made it. I was just talking to him about wishes, fishes, and oceans.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Nah. If that's what I wanted to make it. I'd have made it. I was just talking to him about wishes, fishes, and oceans.
Apparently I misread then, apologies. I guess I really shouldn't type when I'm this tired.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Apparently I misread then, apologies. I guess I really shouldn't type when I'm this tired.
No big deal, I was just telling him to be careful what he wishes for lol. And that image was not for ingame, it's trolling :)

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Let me see if I got this right. You won't be down for this game, even though you already know that's not how I'm going to make it right? I wonder if there is anything you actually want to do in your life that others may disagree with, like say pineapple on a pizza.
Well going off of what I thought before, which apparently I was wrong. Yes, if that's what your idea of what you wanted was, mine is completely different, and from my experience creators that are stuck making what they don't want generally equates to lower quality of games. But again, apparently I was wrong.

• Haha

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well going off of what I thought before, which apparently I was wrong. Yes, if that's what your idea of what you wanted was, mine is completely different, and from my experience creators that are stuck making what they don't want generally equates to lower quality of games. But again, apparently I was wrong.
Don't sweat it. We all have our kinks, likes dislikes. I am at my best when working on The Shrink. And you are absolutely correct about one thing. "creators that are stuck making what they don't want generally equates to lower quality of games" Because I love working on The Shrink. I fear my other game might suffer a little since I "have too" work on it now for a while until I can do both. However, my goal is almost reached! So, good news ahead. Come September. Both should be getting the love they deserve.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Don't sweat it. We all have our kinks, likes dislikes. I am at my best when working on The Shrink. And you are absolutely correct about one thing. "creators that are stuck making what they don't want generally equates to lower quality of games" Because I love working on The Shrink. I fear my other game might suffer a little since I "have too" work on it now for a while until I can do both. However, my goal is almost reached! So, good news ahead. Come September. Both should be getting the love they deserve.
That's good to know. My inability to read lead me to believe you were stuck making something you really didn't and the only reason for it was out of fear of losing patron/fans. I'm glad you enjoy making it just as much as everyone enjoys playing it. Next time I'll triple re-read, I promise.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
That's good to know. My inability to read lead me to believe you were stuck making something you really didn't and the only reason for it was out of fear of losing patron/fans. I'm glad you enjoy making it just as much as everyone enjoys playing it. Next time I'll triple re-read, I promise.
Honestly, I don't get offended easily or jump on people. I only hit you with a pineapple on pizza comment :D You're fine. And thanks for being mature enough to apologize. Hope you are looking forward to the next update. I intend to hit you guys with at least 500 renders or so.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Hahaha. You sure know what you like. And as much as I'd love to make something naughty like that happen, the majority would ragequit/delete and unpledge. Trust me, if people weren't so stuck up and still in the closet about the choices they really make in a game VS the choices they tell us they make. I'd make a game just like the one you want. Where she kinda doesn't give you much of an option, but to go face down booty up. But, I cant. The tears and rage would be unbearable.

Also careful what you wish for.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Darn shame... face down booty up with no choice is certainly the way to go ;)

Yes, yes I DO know exactly what gets me going :LOL:

Yeah, even with it being a "branch" dictated by choices, there are peeps out there that would certainly profess their disapproval to it... they exist only to destroy, much like those that see a game on this site they don't like, and comment that they don't like the fetish, smh :cry:

All well, I'll still play whatever you put out because, because as a creator your allowed to make whatever you want and also because... "me like what you make" :love:

Seriously? Wow... :sneaky:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes