OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
And where would be the shrinking part in that theory?

Look at the Homo's "sword"... maybe it was some kind of a sword in the past but now it's a joke.
I think it has something to do with certain parts of the male anatomy.

Scientist wife was angry about her husband cheating on her and made a virus to shrink his thingy.
Husbands thingy shrunk and is no more impressive to females, so no more cheating.
But by accident, the virus spreads around and most of the male population is affected by the shrinking.
That's my theory.^^
Spoiler ahead. Look at the Hodor guy, he is all the example you need to understand what is shrinking. As to what else comes with the virus, well, let's just say we'll find out sometime between late October and early November.

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hey you guys. So, I tried, I mean I really tried to reach my goal for October, and funny enough I had reached it, just a few days before October. Then suddenly come October, it just went poof.

This simply means that I am no longer obliged to release monthly. As well as, I can now work on whichever game I want. In English: Shrink coming up right after the release of Harem this week-ish. It'll be another small to medium size update, my aim is around 250-300 renders.

At least this way, I don't ditch one game for the other, and hopefully, everyone will be happy. That is until my goals are met, and I can finally work on both without interruptions. Talk soon!

Last edited:
May 16, 2017
Oh well, i was hoping to download the game today, but... shit happens. I hope you reach your goals, you are doing a very good job, in times where is really hard to find good games.

Reactions: OneManVN

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
The Shrink is what happens when you hop in that pool for an orgy ;) sequel to the game will be "The Swelling" :ROFLMAO: help him reach his goals folks..few devs give as much quality content and ask for so little as this dev..even if it is just 3 dollar coffee or a buck on patreon..ever bit helps and speeds updates up.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
How much content is in this version? Playing Alison, and I love it :). I hope I like this one too
I hope you like it as well. As far as content is concerned, it really depends on the speed you play. I for one play at half text speed, and like to actually read. Some people roll their face on the keyboard to skip everything nonsexual. So try it out, and 0.2 is currently being worked on.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
I hope you like it as well. As far as content is concerned, it really depends on the speed you play. I for one play at half text speed, and like to actually read. Some people roll their face on the keyboard to skip everything nonsexual. So try it out, and 0.2 is currently being worked on.
Oh my god, no! Always, in a story, I do my best to read it. Although I know that I cannot expect much from these games, as long as there is no ntr, I am perfectly fine (rape does not count, just as it happens to poor alison :() You can be sure that I will read everything, as I do with almost all games what a game here :) I am sorry for my bad english

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
OneManVN is gonna knock this update out of the park I just know it. The most recent Alison update was quite good as well. I can't wait to romance the new maid/neighbor that the mc has. Maybe she can offer to rub some oil on him when he is outside for a tan. Nothing like a girl who shows some initiative.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Well, I just reviewed this graphic novel, I liked it, although it is a version that is just beginning, handles very good humor, good renders, the sisters of the MC are beautiful and obviously the mother too, although there are no nudes or even sex scenes (only the scene at the beginning with the trans). Keep it up, waiting for more. My rating so far: 8/10

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well, I just reviewed this graphic novel, I liked it, although it is a version that is just beginning, handles very good humor, good renders, the sisters of the MC are beautiful and obviously the mother too, although there are no nudes or even sex scenes (only the scene at the beginning with the trans). Keep it up, waiting for more. My rating so far: 8/10
Did you say nudes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
OneManVN is gonna knock this update out of the park I just know it. The most recent Alison update was quite good as well. I can't wait to romance the new maid/neighbor that the mc has. Maybe she can offer to rub some oil on him when he is outside for a tan. Nothing like a girl who shows some initiative.
Were you talking about this gurl?
If you are someone who clicked and complains after, I promise you, that my response will not be to your liking.

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
Were you talking about this gurl?
If you are someone who clicked and complains after, I promise you, that my response will not be to your liking.
I was. It'll be fun to play around and flirt with her. Though it'd be nice to know more about her too for those interested in a romance with her and not just sex. Though if she wears just the apron and the stockings it may be hard to resist, if she's giving the mc a 'helping hand' near the pool.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes