Midnight Version

Oct 17, 2020
This is one of my favorite games, lots of amazing trans content in it. It's such a shame that everything will start from the scratch, but it's for the better I guess. Now I have to dig deep to find another good game with great amount of trans like this one :(

Reactions: CircaAD

HHSForever

Jul 16, 2017
So far, fewer choices in the new version, too short to see if the story is actually changed for the better, but so far this feels like an April Fools joke (in the wrong month) release rather than a real remake.
This game looked amazing before. Replacing Weirdo with Annoying man and better color blend for hair are the only improvements. The new overall color for Melissa is not an improvement either, it takes away from her charm.
Skin textures and bodies and clothing all look worse (or at best, no better), in some images the skin texture looks like concrete or sandpaper, the original might have been a bit bright, but WAY over compensated and now everything is too dark. Leliana looks like a bronze statue getting out of the pool with the new "wet" and this is not meant as any sort of compliment, she looks more fake. Even the pet cat looks worse now!
Alice was an amazing looking character in the original, now all the hair in her face and shadows make it hard to see her facial expressions which helped make her look special. Freckles are too subtle on Alice and Melissa, this is more obvious with Melissa whose skin used to show she was one who spent a lot of time outdoors exercising. Aiko's bikini might be the only outfit that could be considered nicer looking, but it makes her look too mature and takes away from her feisty personality.
Again, this was too short to really judge the story, but there were fewer scenes even when comparing the same parts with the original. If the goal is to clean up the story so that it makes more sense and with smoother progression, that sounds great in concept at least, but not seeing the evidence yet.
With so little improvement in the art and in most cases actually hurting the appearance of the game it would really be better to stick with original rather than change it to something newer just to do so.
Not considering this a proper review but if scoring was on a scale of 10
Original = 8/10
New with Original taken into consideration = 3/10
Standalone judgement with no comparison to original = 5/10

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Just skimmed through the story of the new R&R, it's 99% identical to the original in so many places, and the scenes where it isn't, just feel out of place IMO, Aiko doesn't suit the role she's given when she's caught by the mc, it's a total break from her character that we've gotten to know from the old version, that's going to be the problem the dev has with this remake, is people who have played the 'OG' version will constantly be comparing them and so far this new version falls flat in comparison. Melissa's hair changing colours is weird, not that I dislike redheads but she had more personality when she had purple hair, I mean out of the entire family only one person doesn't have red hair, so when are you changing Aiko's hair to red?

I still prefer the original story and would have preferred to see that come to fruition before attempting a remake, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

aniki_math

Aug 4, 2021
I feel this remaster is a needed one. The plot on the original game seemed flaw at best and while the sex scenes and the diversity were pretty good, I felt no need to keep on going on with following the story at a point.

The 3 previous releases were also mostly some good scenes with little addition to the storyline. Hopefully they have a large amount of material they can recycle or simply put back some good amount of sex scene in a shorter period than it took to get to the previous pre-remastered release.

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
I'm not a patron so I'm ok with new version. For me it's just more content to play when I'll have time.
But if I was one of his supporters I would be really mad.
Making a game for several years just to realize that story is clown fiesta and start all over with day 1 not only the plot but also redo most of the renders...don't know if ANY Dev can pull something like that without pissing players off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope OMN manages to achieve what he is aiming for.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I dont think the remake was necessary but I love the new models(specially Aiko and BIG BOOBY MOMMY). i hope the remake wont be convoluted as the original story line, but I hope we still get the same FUTA BABES
Didn't the mom always have a huge ass?

I agree on your other point, if he changes Brenda too much (or at all tbh) it will be a tragedy. I'll be extremely disappointed if that new Aeris character is a replacement for Brenda or something.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I thought I remember seeing people saying about the maid and Brenda, and Melissa can fuck the MC ass, that would be the definition of gay.

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
To be honest I didn't mind the old version it had a lot of solid scenes and incorporated a lot of fetishes to keep things interesting that being said though the story was kinda a piece of shit but I didn't necessarily mind that because the renders were good but it was no where near the level of his previous game as this one lost it's identity somewhere along the way and things just kept happening and it felt like there was no real direction other then harem of thicc women which is fine and and all but I didn't think it was what OMVN was really going for and so far this remake is already ten times better so while I'll miss my harem of thicc women I'm excited to the proper forming of it in this remaster

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes