SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
GOD DAMN it, my saves will not load because I used the multi-mod...and the mod needs to be updated for the saves to work. I should have just used 0x52_URM tool, as it doesn't affect saves.

Now it's the waiting game for the Mod to be updated, or I restart from the beginning yet AGAIN. :(
.......there isn't much content that's been remade yet....took me 15 minutes reading normally.

Mar 16, 2020
GOD DAMN it, my saves will not load because I used the multi-mod...and the mod needs to be updated for the saves to work. I should have just used 0x52_URM tool, as it doesn't affect saves.

Now it's the waiting game for the Mod to be updated, or I restart from the beginning yet AGAIN. :(
The game is very short because of the remake, if you press tab to skip, you can get through the entire content in less than a minute. It'll take a matter of seconds to get to the update.

I like this game, I gave it five stars in 2020 and that's pretty much all I can do, but I am a bit disappointed that the bulk of this update was an outdoor party scene with really low lighting. Why make all these thick models if they're all shadowed?

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
See so much complaining yes its true too deep for remake but it works the vibe of game different in a good way personally remake is welcomed

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
I started following this game in 2020, it immediately went to my top 5 since it had the two tags I look for first: incest and futa-trans, plus great female models and excellent animations, in its previous eight updates it never exceeded 550mb for the android version but in this new remake in only two it already weighs more than 1gb it is a shame to have to abandon it because it will be very difficult to download it in the future

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Jesus fucking fuck. Version 1.4.

That means this game has been completed for a while AND has received four major patches since then.

Or is it just that (as so often) the developer has no idea about how to use versioning?
You do realize that the version number means nothing right? If the dev wanted they could call it version fluffy panda backflip and it would mean as much.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
This remastered was not necessary the story was already good and it was super advanced, now with this remaster it reset everything, it changed the story and the characters not to mention that we only had a sex scene, it was a shot in the foot this remaster the guy started it all over again, with the speed of updates that this developer has made it even worse. If you don't pay, I advise you to download it, it won't make any difference, but I would avoid skipping dialogues, etc., because the game's history has completely changed.

Jun 11, 2018
This remastered was not necessary the story was already good and it was super advanced, now with this remaster it reset everything, it changed the story and the characters not to mention that we only had a sex scene, it was a shot in the foot this remaster the guy started it all over again, with the speed of updates that this developer has made it even worse. If you don't pay, I advise you to download it, it won't make any difference, but I would avoid skipping dialogues, etc., because the game's history has completely changed.
What? Either scrap the latest update before the R&R or do the R&R. The story had a somewhat coherent plot and dom/sub and other relationships were pretty defined, then suddenly we wake up and fuck everyone and everything in a dominant fashion out of nowhere, none of the characters acted the same way they previously had and all story/relationship development was thrown out of the window for just what, sex scenes?

First time i played it, I honestly thought it was a dream sequence and we would wake up, but we just didn't, it was so fucking awfully bad I didn't touch the game again and im honestly mindblown anyone can even begin to defend the "story" as if they never played the latest update like, dude?

May 9, 2017
What? Either scrap the latest update before the R&R or do the R&R. The story had a somewhat coherent plot and dom/sub and other relationships were pretty defined, then suddenly we wake up and fuck everyone and everything in a dominant fashion out of nowhere, none of the characters acted the same way they previously had and all story/relationship development was thrown out of the window for just what, sex scenes?

First time i played it, I honestly thought it was a dream sequence and we would wake up, but we just didn't, it was so fucking awfully bad I didn't touch the game again and im honestly mindblown anyone can even begin to defend the "story" as if they never played the latest update like, dude?
But it was too advanced to warrant a remake. A remake would be okay after completion.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It looks like I'm going to have to wait a little longer to see content with Melissa. :KEK:

Jun 11, 2018
But it was too advanced to warrant a remake. A remake would be okay after completion.
I mean possibly? the dev making the update must have realized how fucking off the rails it is, so he either feels hes written himself into a corner and only a rewrite/remake will fix it or hes lost all passion for the project and is just milking it, can only hope its the former :LUL:

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes