OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I was. It'll be fun to play around and flirt with her. Though it'd be nice to know more about her too for those interested in a romance with her and not just sex. Though if she wears just the apron and the stockings it may be hard to resist, if she's giving the mc a 'helping hand' near the pool.
Well, you're in luck. Those willing to go that way will get the option to do so. Those not, will simply click "Nope"

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Were you talking about this gurl?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you are someone who clicked and complains after, I promise you, that my response will not be to your liking.
"WHOA MAN WTF what is is with you and giving hot chicks dicks man that is so messed up why didn't you warn us reeeeeeeee"

In seriousness, she looks like a lovely individual (save for some slight homewrecking tendencies, but I'm sure that can be overlooked). Between this and Alison, you at first intrigued and now have recently awoken a fetish I didn't know I had. Can't wait to properly meet her.

P.S. +10 for the Ackbar reference

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
"WHOA MAN WTF what is is with you and giving hot chicks dicks man that is so messed up why didn't you warn us reeeeeeeee"

In seriousness, she looks like a lovely individual (save for some slight homewrecking tendencies, but I'm sure that can be overlooked), and between this and Alison, you at first intrigued and now have recently awoken a fetish I didn't know I had. Can't wait to properly meet her.
Like I keep telling you guys. It's all properly labeled. No surprise buttsex! Say yes, or simply click no and stay vanilla/straight w/e works for you. And no homewrecking, only wrecking be done here, will be done by MC's jackhammer.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Like I keep telling you guys. It's all properly labeled.
That's one of the things that you do better than just about every dev on the site, and personally, that's probably the most important thing a dev can do, is be up front and honest. About everything. Even the more... unique parts. And that you're up front about it all even in a place where your games are distributed for free. That's what convinced me to try Alison, and once I got sucked into that, I couldn't not try The Shrink. I'm in a bit of a tight spot money-wise right now, but once I can afford to, I've promised myself that I will be pledging to your Patreon.
And no homewrecking, only wrecking be done here, will be done by MC's jackhammer.
I was just talking about our first introduction to her, and how she has a hand in setting the game in motion.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
That's one of the things that you do better than just about every dev on the site, and personally, that's probably the most important thing a dev can do, is be up front and honest. About everything. Even the more... unique parts. And that you're up front about it all even in a place where your games are distributed for free. That's what convinced me to try Alison, and once I got sucked into that, I couldn't not try The Shrink. I'm in a bit of a tight spot money-wise right now, but once I can afford to, I've promised myself that I will be pledging to your Patreon.

I was just talking about our first introduction to her, and how she has a hand in setting the game in motion.
I get what you mean now. And yes, honesty is important IMO. Especially in a game like this. I don't want to assume what people like, so instead, I give them the clearly labeled choice, and they can decide on their own. I am a gamer, I have been one my entire life, and I love choices.

Which is why I distribute the game for free even over my discord, under game-freebies channel. In fact, I mention it clearly on my patreon page. I'm not a greedy man. My goals are not astronomical, and if you guys help me reach them, I would finally be able to work on my games full time. So, whatever support comes my way be it 1$ or 101, I appreciate it.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
I get what you mean now. And yes, honesty is important IMO. Especially in a game like this. I don't want to assume what people like, so instead, I give them the clearly labeled choice, and they can decide on their own. I am a gamer, I have been one my entire life, and I love choices.

Which is why I distribute the game for free even over my discord, under game-freebies channel. In fact, I mention it clearly on my patreon page. I'm not a greedy man. My goals are not astronomical, and if you guys help me reach them, I would finally be able to work on my games full time. So, whatever support comes my way be it 1$ or 101, I appreciate it.
Well, I'll definitely do my part to support you as soon as I can. I've only ever pledged to one game developer here on Patreon, and I kinda ended up burned, so since then I've been pretty hesitant to do so again. But you've been one of only two devs open and honest about everything, and that's deserving enough. Add to that the great games, and I'm more than in on supporting you and your games.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well, I'll definitely do my part to support you as soon as I can. I've only ever pledged to one game developer here on Patreon, and I kinda ended up burned, so since then I've been pretty hesitant to do so again. But you've been one of only two devs open and honest about everything, and that's deserving enough. Add to that the great games, and I'm more than in on supporting you and your games.
Much appreciated. I've been with you guys for a year now, and I'm only just getting started. I'm not going anywhere, ask Avaron1974 She'll vouch for me :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can vouch for OMVN.

Even when he was barely getting any support he wasn't going to quit. Worst case scenario was he was going to do slightly smaller updates due to having to work more hours to cover bills.

Fortunately things have started picking up but even when he was running on fumes and exhausted he never considered giving up.

I wouldn't have let him put me in his game with my real name if I didn't have any faith in what he could do. Regardless of whether i'm a side character i'm tied to the games he's put me in and that would never have happened if I didn't trust he'd come through for his players.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Were you talking about this gurl?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you are someone who clicked and complains after, I promise you, that my response will not be to your liking.
Wait aminute! So the scorned blonde scientist from the intro created something to shrink her unfaithful husband's dick. The "virus" escaped into the wild and shrank other dudes' dicks as well. But the tgirl having sex with the husband was unaffected?

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
I can vouch for OMVN.

Even when he was barely getting any support he wasn't going to quit. Worst case scenario was he was going to do slightly smaller updates due to having to work more hours to cover bills.

Fortunately things have started picking up but even when he was running on fumes and exhausted he never considered giving up.

I wouldn't have let him put me in his game with my real name if I didn't have any faith in what he could do. Regardless of whether i'm a side character i'm tied to the games he's put me in and that would never have happened if I didn't trust he'd come through for his players.
That's great to hear. I believe it, and I can see the attention and effort that goes into these games. I learned to be very discerning when it comes to supporting creators of any kind, and the kind of love and care for their creation has rarely been so high. I can only think of one other dev who even comes close to that kind of determination. The kind of work and care seen here, not just for the game, but for the people who play it is incredibly rare, and I feel that OMVN is certainly deserving of my support (anyone's, really). Once I take care of some health expenses, I'll jump back onto Patreon to support a pair of creators, and OMVN is, without a doubt, one of them.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Wait aminute! So the scorned blonde scientist from the intro created something to shrink her unfaithful husband's dick. The "virus" escaped into the wild and shrank other dudes' dicks as well. But the tgirl having sex with the husband was unaffected?
How did you come to the conclusion that she was unaffected? It was a 3 footer initially...

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Now it's a built-in plot element (if for some reason you need it): different levels of being affected
You know, I think you're on to something. I just can't tell you what exactly ;) Who knows what people decide to do with the "tools" I provide. All I know is this. I build it, they can use it however, they see fit. Maybe even try to fit it? Idk... I'm going back to work now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes