Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
this game is a remake (of how many, I'm not sure) and been reworked several times with lore actively added and retconned almost every update, your memory isn't reliable as far as this project goes (No, not insulting you. Pointing out what you think you know and vs how the game is just changes every few months).
I knew I wasn't taking crazy pills
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and this was with the futa/trans content turned off

• Hey there
Reactions: Sorreah

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I knew I wasn't taking crazy pills
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and this was with the futa/trans content turned off
I didn't say you were, I'm stating a fact: what you think you know and what can happen, does happen, will happen will shift and change around because the dev keeps adding and retconning things all the time. The newest update made my cousin a full female until I went back and managed to get her to be trans again, so not sure if the code is a mess at the moment or if dev is trying to shift things, but he does it a lot.

Again, not saying you were/are wrong about Brenda, that IS her current storyline, but its subject to change without notice. Ergo, your memory isn't reliable when it comes to this game.

Reactions: Adoringfan

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
i propose nice addition to the VN (also to any other master-maid game)
the rules of "Russian sex-roulette for the maid and master" are not very complicated
the maid is forbidden to take contraceptives. totally.
if the maid wants to make a move in game she blows the master (master can not accept the blowjob - move can be taken at other day of the week), the master during the blowjob tells her the number that corresponds to the date before the end of the week, which corresponds, presumably, to the date of the maid's ovulation. if the master has guessed right, the blowjob stops and on the guessed date the maid will have sex, and will be guaranteed to be "shot" - that is, she was out of luck. she cannot refuse the “shot” quite “painlessly” (unless the master himself chikened to “shoot” the maid - he pays for his chiken-out bonus montly salary - because master MUST "shoot"), she voluntarily refuses a monthly salary as a punishment for the “chicken-out” ...
if the master is wrong - he gets his blowjob with a happy ending in the maid's mouth, and on the specified date the maid will also have sex, however, since it will take place during a safe period - this will be just a nice addition to the maid's salary.
and the next such game is possible next week.

Last edited:

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Is there any content from the old version that still hasn't made it into the new version?

I'm also asking because I've played the old version, if not at, at least near its latest state, and would like to know if new content has already been added to the new version. Would be nice to see those changelogs...

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
ok game needs a fair bit of looking over not bad but some choices clearly arent done right and only piggyback of other

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Don't know for sure, but wouldn't be surprised. Just look at the changes made to The Assistant.
i know assistant's changes sadly. other game got rejected by steam cause there is game with same name, number 2 wasn't enuf to differentiate those so name change that steam approves and also needed to remove uniformed college girl having sex for grades with dirty old teachers.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Quit exaggerating. If the dev would just learn to use lighting the game would be a lot better. Atm he's trying to go back to the random scenes in the game that made no sense, like why was the baker girl suddenly in the house, how did the pizza girl get in the house. He's connecting the dots, albeit in the dark, literally, but I can admire that he's trying to make the story somewhat coherent.

Oct 6, 2018
Any idea if the futa/shemale characters will be fucking the MC's girls.
Before the remake they only fucked your friend after turning him into a trap because he was being a shithead. Also the oldest sister used to dominate mc with the head trans girl.

The story has changed so much in the remake who knows.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes