F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
is there any ntr in this game? Like if you pick shemale characters will they have sex with the mc's girls?
In OG one Shemale Brenda (Mc's childhood friend / Later GF) will get fucked By elder sister Melissa thats what mostly you can say NTR thats it.
But new one have'nt reached that far yet

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
Aw I hope the dev makes some of the shemale characters fuck the mc's female girlfriends and let them cum in their ass and pussies.
We still dont know if that will ever happen or not
Dev promised to release update bi-weekly but with dev's irl issues update will be delayed to only one per month or maybe per 2 months
And new one will take a year and half prolly to reach story wise content as in OG

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
Btw Shrink 2.1 (season 2 second update is available on patreon) so if dev can remember anything we will most likely get the season 2 first update real soon.
Can anyone upadate the game to Season 2 here ?

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2021
Hey guys, I will give away 10 of The SHRiNK steam keys here. Just reply to this comment and write who is your fav LI in this game. The first 10 comments that do what I said will get the key. One person is eligible for one key obviously. I will dm the key to you.
PS: Please leave some nice and decent reviews on steam after you finish it.
This is my second time playing the game, I don't know if it was remade or not because I remember nothing of the sort but I just want to point out that music when MC and Alice are going to buy the cake is phenomenal.

Could you please share the source of the music if you're allowed of course?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So the remake also has the choice of who to sit with, the only way to make this right is if the next two in-game days have the same kind of event so we'll be able to choose all 3 anyway, it makes sense that they can't happen on the same day.

Also, when will it get a new banner image here?

Last edited:

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Solid VN, very good models. A bit too many girls tho, better would be more focused. Also story is weird, not terrible, just strange, almost not fitting to the setting.

Benazu72

Jan 21, 2020
Feel like a lot is missing in ver 1.9, my last proper playthrough was 0.8 so thought there would be a ton more content but it just ends after the sofa scene it seems. I guess that as its a remake & remaster its all being done from the ground up, does this mean dev completed the original and now they're redoing it or did they start remaking it before they actually finished making the game?

Reactions: Punto
Oct 6, 2018
does this mean dev completed the original and now they're redoing it or did they start remaking it before they actually finished making the game?
That's exactly what happen. They changed the story up. Some of the models changes has not been well received by some and now updates come to f95zone weeks after the release.

Personally I don't mind some of the changes (dont like the change on how you run into brenda and they took away her edge, also the changes to Alice and Melissa were unnecessary) but I do miss how over the top the original story was. Half of my interest in this game was what crazy shit would happen in the next updates.

Benazu72

Jan 21, 2020
Half of my interest in this game was what crazy shit would happen in the next updates.
Thats exactly why I came back, really enjoyed the game and thought there would be a lot of story development coming back to it but its more like all the story has gone. I get the renders are better (even if i dont like the new character designs) but all the personality seems to have been sucked out of them, the characters dont seem to have a lot of substance anymore. Worst of all we still dont know whats going on with the crazy story with the lab and mad girls on the news etc!

Reactions: CircaAD
Oct 6, 2018
The crazy clones the penis shrinking plot. How mc was immuned. How he managed to make the trans girls cocks bigger while sleeping them but not his shithead friend. So many plot lines that will probably never get answers

Omg I forgot the zombies.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes