Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
OneManVN replayed through it again, and I noticed some spelling errors, Karishma calls Alice 'mis' which should probably be 'miss' a few times, and when she's sucking our dick there's an 'it's' that should be 'its'.
Also what is Vanessa supposed to be? Is she an actual roomie (what a rare speimen that would be), or is that another censored thing?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
OneManVN replayed through it again, and I noticed some spelling errors, Karishma calls Alice 'mis' which should probably be 'miss' a few times, and when she's sucking our dick there's an 'it's' that should be 'its'.
Also what is Vanessa supposed to be? Is she an actual roomie (what a rare speimen that would be), or is that another censored thing?
It's another censored thing, cuz is what she is/should be.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
You playing the up to date version or the patron early access one from earlier in the week?

• Angry
Reactions: RedGlow

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
To whoever reads this. I once again wish you happy holidays and all the best to you and yours. Thank you to all those of you who have supported me this entire year as well as those of you who joined recently. If you wish to help me but can't do so with $ then please consider spreading the word about the game. That can in turn help get the OMVN name out there, and hopefully, more people play it = more chances to get some support and work on both titles faster.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Point is, you saw the tag, you downloaded it then you saw it is skippable and still decided to share your two cents. This is the sound of me ignoring you. Once again, have a great weekend and happy holidays to you. I hope you weren't triggered too badly by the content no one forced you to download or play.
I made this point (similar kind of point) on another game.. but again (had to pull the calculator out here haha)..

As of Dec. 21, 2019 - 411 games/game threads on this site have the tag "futa/trans"

There are 4,965 games/game threads on the site as of right now. Meaning roughly 8% of all of the games here have at least the tag "futa/trans"

Really says something about someone who feels the need to go out of their way to voice their displeasure about something when there is barely any of that kind of content here in the first place... Especially for a game where it's avoidable and not forced upon you.

M'95

May 17, 2019
OneManVN
I found several hardcoded Meliisa's in the chat text (prologue.rpy), Should really change that with the variable mls :)

TheWrongGuy

Apr 16, 2018
Having every character outside of MC family a trans or chick with a penis. Has caused me to lose complete faith in this game, as it's being forced down our throats at every turn. I personally respect others and give kudos to the author for at least giving a warning. But I can't continue playing this game as it leaves me to believe the total content of this VN is based on this idea. It's not a kink AT ALL for me. But I did give your game a try, I just feel I'll miss too much of the games content and I hate another persons kink being forced via the story. When I play a game such as these I enjoy them and try to get as much content as possible, as I believe most people do(a bit of a completion-ist). Best regards and GL.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
It's another censored thing, cuz is what she is/should be.
What about the other one in the gym? Giving us the option to chose the relationship with her looks like a skirting of censorship too. But her dialogue doesn't sound like a cuz and she looks too young to be a generation older. I'm confused.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
What about the other one in the gym? Giving us the option to chose the relationship with her looks like a skirting of censorship too. But her dialogue doesn't sound like a cuz and she looks too young to be a generation older. I'm confused.
Her dialogue doesn't sound like a cuz? It's a friend by default the choice is given so people can choose a relationship of their own. Vanessa is a cuz I apologize for the confusion. Both trans are patron paid for characters from the 100$ tier. So I figured I'd give them a choice to choose names and relationships.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes