OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Having every character outside of MC family a trans or chick with a penis. Has caused me to lose complete faith in this game, as it's being forced down our throats at every turn. I personally respect others and give kudos to the author for at least giving a warning. But I can't continue playing this game as it leaves me to believe the total content of this VN is based on this idea. It's not a kink AT ALL for me. But I did give your game a try, I just feel I'll miss too much of the games content and I hate another persons kink being forced via the story. When I play a game such as these I enjoy them and try to get as much content as possible, as I believe most people do(a bit of a completion-ist). Best regards and GL.
Well, that's completely inaccurate, only two such characters are trans and nothing was forced on you. I would rather people learn the difference between fully skippable content and forced before typing here. It would really be a great idea to learn the difference between the two.

So, let me help you this time. "THIS GAME CONTAINS TRANS CONTENT!" it is tagged appropriately, every effort has been made to give you a warning ahead of time and skip said content. if your personal hatred for other human beings who are not like yourself gets in the way of playing my game, then please just delete it from your hard drive and move on with your life. I've forced no one to play the game, and I've forced no content down anyone's throat, it is skippable.

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
What about the other one in the gym? Giving us the option to chose the relationship with her looks like a skirting of censorship too. But her dialogue doesn't sound like a cuz and she looks too young to be a generation older. I'm confused.
Skirting of censorship? Man, I really need to hire you, you seem to know all the right things. I have absolutely no idea whatsoever and I mean literally zero, as to how did you think it was skirting of censorship when they were friends by default. What are they in your opinion that skirts censorship?

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Her dialogue doesn't sound like a cuz? It's a friend by default the choice is given so people can choose a relationship of their own. Vanessa is a cuz I apologize for the confusion. Both trans are patron paid for characters from the 100$ tier. So I figured I'd give them a choice to choose names and relationships.
I don't know man. The dialogue sounds like she is just an aquaintance from high school. Mostly because MC doesn't seem to recognize her at first, but also how they talk like they used to be schoolmates in the past.
Skirting of censorship? Man, I really need to hire you, you seem to know all the right things. I have absolutely no idea whatsoever and I mean literally zero, as to how did you think it was skirting of censorship when they were friends by default. What are they in your opinion that skirts censorship?
Woah what is it with the passive aggressiveness? I don't blame you for having to implement this way. I know Patreon forces you to do it like this if you want to use their service.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I don't know man. The dialogue sounds like she is just an aquaintance from high school. Mostly because MC doesn't seem to recognize her at first, but also how they talk like they used to be schoolmates in the past.

Woah what is it with the passive aggressiveness? I don't blame you for having to implement this way. I know Patreon forces you to do it like this if you want to use their service.
No, no, I'm just confused lol. Sorry, I just woke up and I may be a bit of a grouchy Canadian winter morning and all right now, but I was mostly confused. Because Brenda is a friend by default and it's not skirting censorship on a friend. Vanessa on the other hand yes. She is the cuz, I misread your earlier comment and that's the fuck up on my part.

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
OneManVN
I found several hardcoded Meliisa's in the chat text (prologue.rpy), Should really change that with the variable mls :)
There were two of them, I am aware, and will be releasing a final build for this cycle of Shrink releases with all the fixes that were missed along with some minor changes. Thank you though, appreciate it.

Reactions: M'95

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Is every female in this game, other than the mc's "family", going to be trans?
No, it's just that multiple $100 'design a character' patrons happened to pick that. By my count there are three dickgirls and six regular girls, and that's only counting the girls we've actually met. There were also the two blonde scientists and the redhead twins, so ten total. Three to ten is still a lot of chicks with dicks, sure, but hardly a majority.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
No, it's just that multiple $100 'design a character' patrons happened to pick that. By my count there are three dickgirls and six regular girls, and that's only counting the girls we've actually met. There were also the two blonde scientists and the redhead twins, so ten total. Three to ten is still a lot of chicks with dicks, sure, but hardly a majority.
Aiko, Melissa, Leliana, Alice, Sabrina, Evil bitch doc, Avaline, the Captain, and a bunch more yet to be introduced characters are all females. But, even if it was a single one, people would still complain "Tooh much traps here" So whatever.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Ninjaman2 Thanks for the review, and I'm glad you like the game that much. To answer some of your burning questions, threesome? Way too early to even discuss those, but seeing as some would appreciate knowing... The simple answer is why the hell not? Major spoilers ahead.

The game is still in its early stages, and later on, some drastic changes will occur that will force us into a survival mode. At which point you will be in very close proximity to all of the girls, they will depend on you whether they like it or not for their "sanity" And once we get there, with hopefully enough support by that time, the only limitations I will have are Time to next release, and hardware to release more content per update. Threesome? Foursome? Sixsome? No problem, those are already planned, and that's the major reason why you get to choose the relationship with the girls. So we don't break shitreon rules.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Thanks for the explanation! And god damn do I hate the hoops you creators have to jump through because we can't have a patreon like site that lets anything go in games. Fucking prudes, I hate 'em all.

Once again solid game, looking forward to more in the future!

• Love
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
People worried about trannies in a game while I'm here laughing uncontrollably at their dancing lol I had to take a break because my stomach started hurting. Great game.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to ya Tiffany.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Aiko, Melissa, Leliana, Alice, Sabrina, Evil bitch doc, Avaline, the Captain, and a bunch more yet to be introduced characters are all females. But, even if it was a single one, people would still complain "Tooh much traps here" So whatever.
Oh there are people who will complain about even one, sure, but there are also plenty of people who aren't into that but aren't whiny little bitches about it either. I don't want several dickgirls arriving at once to give the wrong impression that the whole game will be about them. And I'd forgotten about the Captain, she's another one, yeah.
Also, is that last image of Alice in the game? I must have missed it.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Ninjaman2 Thanks for the review, and I'm glad you like the game that much. To answer some of your burning questions, threesome? Way too early to even discuss those, but seeing as some would appreciate knowing... The simple answer is why the hell not? Major spoilers ahead.

The game is still in its early stages, and later on, some drastic changes will occur that will force us into a survival mode. At which point you will be in very close proximity to all of the girls, they will depend on you whether they like it or not for their "sanity" And once we get there, with hopefully enough support by that time, the only limitations I will have are Time to next release, and hardware to release more content per update. Threesome? Foursome? Sixsome? No problem, those are already planned, and that's the major reason why you get to choose the relationship with the girls. So we don't break shitreon rules.
Soooo...not being unthankful for the game, any chance later that the game become a sandbox? Is a little hard to maintain 400 saves (because i'm too lazy to replay the game and wanna see everything)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Oh there are people who will complain about even one, sure, but there are also plenty of people who aren't into that but aren't whiny little bitches about it either. I don't want several dickgirls arriving at once to give the wrong impression that the whole game will be about them. And I'd forgotten about the Captain, she's another one, yeah.
Also, is that last image of Alice in the game? I must have missed it.
I even included her in the credits as a hint. So, yes you've been naughty (perv) and missed it. It only happens if you are affectionate with her.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes