Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Anybody got a naming guide? like for the "what is she to you" part, i left all the names default they were nice. I did M,BS,LS,SS,default friend from highschool, who is the blonde trans roomie? Heheheh..pervenese.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Anybody got a naming guide? like for the "what is she to you" part, i left all the names default they were nice. I did M,BS,LS,SS,default friend from highschool, who is the blonde trans roomie? Heheheh..pervenese.
Blonde roomie I went with cuz, bro/sis as the relationship between MC and Alice/Aiko/Melissa and the Leliana relationship as mom/son. The highschool friend is supposed to be just that but it's nice to have the option.
Of course they're all just supposed to be roomies though because incest is bad :WeSmart:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Speaking of the relationships, one thing it would be good to do IMO is have a 'relationship' and a 'nickname' for each girl; presently it sounds a bit stilted, I mean here's some lines from Alice:
"I also plan to get you a gift today brother."
"Sorry brother. I didn't mean to upset you."
You put in sis/bro instead which would fit better with that, you get
"Be nice to your bro"
"Look after your sis"
from Leliana, which doesn't sound right either. I'd default it to 'roommate/roomie' and you could fill in 'sister/sis' or whatever. The only wrinkle would be defining the nicknames for existing saves, you'd need to look up what to put in the onLoad hook to handle that.

Reactions: damien_sensei

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I have an announcement to make! Seeing as these are the last few hours of 2019, I have a few things to get off my chest and a few things to say. You know so people understand why is this happening! I spent Christmas in the ER, and the reason behind that is overworked and stress. I worked a real job and delivered 13 updates in 2019 with a total of 16 since November 2018. Now a lot of you have decided to support me, and that is the reason I am not simply going to just walk away as I probably should come 2020.

Because clearly my games are not the kind of games that people are interested in on this site. However, despite the worst two months of my life as a "developer" (November-December) come 2020 I am going to give this one last try. I'm getting myself a 2080Ti with hopefully a second one a few months down the road, that is once my patrons decide to stop lowering their pledges at the last few hours before a new year is to come. It makes for great motivation and a great start of a new year. But, I'm not here to whine.

I'm here to let you know that it has been a very difficult and challenging year. I'm going to give this my full attention one more year, starting with my first attempt at biweekly on the next Dom update. if all goes well and I get my GPU on the 7th, I should be starting work on it then. So, here is to one more year, and hopefully a better year. For those of you who have reason to celebrate, I wish you a happy new year and hope to see you all on the next one.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I have an announcement to make! Seeing as these are the last few hours of 2019, I have a few things to get off my chest and a few things to say. You know so people understand why is this happening! I spent Christmas in the ER, and the reason behind that is overworked and stress. I worked a real job and delivered 13 updates in 2019 with a total of 16 since November 2018. Now a lot of you have decided to support me, and that is the reason I am not simply going to just walk away as I probably should come 2020.

Because clearly my games are not the kind of games that people are interested in on this site. However, despite the worst two months of my life as a "developer" (November-December) come 2020 I am going to give this one last try. I'm getting myself a 2080Ti with hopefully a second one a few months down the road, that is once my patrons decide to stop lowering their pledges at the last few hours before a new year is to come. It makes for great motivation and a great start of a new year. But, I'm not here to whine.

I'm here to let you know that it has been a very difficult and challenging year. I'm going to give this my full attention one more year, starting with my first attempt at biweekly on the next Dom update. if all goes well and I get my GPU on the 7th, I should be starting work on it then. So, here is to one more year, and hopefully a better year. For those of you who have reason to celebrate, I wish you a happy new year and hope to see you all on the next one.
Wish you luck, but be careful, let yourself that needed recovery time too. Even robots overheat and break down.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Wish you luck, but be careful, let yourself that needed recovery time too. Even robots overheat and break down.
Thanks, and yes I know. I've not done any work since then. Starting next week once I got my new GPU and enough rest.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Not a fan of Alison Fall of the Apple, but I gave this game a shot, and holy shit... ITS AMAZING... when the dev starts working on this game full time I will definitly pledge to his Patreon... :)

Reactions: Zolkane

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Not a fan of Alison Fall of the Apple, but I gave this game a shot, and holy shit... ITS AMAZING... when the dev starts working on this game full time I will definitly pledge to his Patreon... :)
When you and those who "like it" and or are fans of this game, start supporting it... The dev might start working on it full time. For now, the dev will work based on his goals. Glad you enjoyed the game though, now enjoy the waiting game as well.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Comparing this an that other over written drama game is like night and day, I'm glad he chose to embrace the comedy aspect, some of the dialogue and events happening had me in stitches for ages in a good way. Glad to see he is still a master of sculpting perfect proportion aesthetic bodies.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017

as i say before. Finish alison and continue with shrink. Shrink got way more potentiel, better girls and dickgirls, graphic and even where the story going.

Drop Alison and go all out for shrink or finish alison first. Update are so long because you work on 2 damn game AND you do too much work to change all dickgirl to normal female.

You are spread all around and not focusing on 1 game will cost you all.

I understand tho your suppoorter of your first game but after you finish fast alison thery will come here. You have all the same fetish.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
as i say before. Finish alison and continue with shrink. Shrink got way more potentiel, better girls and dickgirls, graphic and even where the story going.

Drop Alison and go all out for shrink or finish alison first. Update are so long because you work on 2 damn game AND you do too much work to change all dickgirl to normal female.

You are spread all around and not focusing on 1 game will cost you all.

I understand tho your suppoorter of your first game but after you finish fast alison thery will come here. You have all the same fetish.
Well Alison Dom route is in development at the moment
There's gonna be a vote later this month on patreon to decide what gets updated after that
So if you want more SHRiNK, sign up and vote

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Well Alison Dom route is in development at the moment
There's gonna be a vote later this month on patreon to decide what gets updated after that
So if you want more SHRiNK, sign up and vote
stop shrink and finish allison and thats it., finish the first game and continue full power on the new one.
We have 2 clans now and when 1 got what he want other one hate it. I am shrink 100% but i say finish allison first. Its ultra blueballing even MILKING supporters

• Angry
Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
stop shrink and finish allison and thats it., finish the first game and continue full power on the new one.
We have 2 clans now and when 1 got what he want other one hate it. I am shrink 100% but i say finish allison first. Its ultra blueballing even MILKING supporters
Is it hell. You want to talk milking then go see one of the devs that drops 1, 2 or 3 updates a year. Not one who drops 10.
If he was to finish Alison first there'd be no SHRiNK all year as that's how much story is left there.

Edit-It was actually 11 updates last year

Last edited:

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Is it hell. You want to talk milking then go see one of the devs that drops 1, 2 or 3 updates a year. Not one who drops 10.
If he was to finish Alison first there'd be no SHRiNK all year as that's how much story is left there.

Edit-It was actually 11 updates last year
many years im on patreon and i can say working on 2 game sin the same time is shit. ONLY owrk if its close to finish like 2 3 update max

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes