monksims

Mar 17, 2019
It's the first part of 0.3. It'll get a couple more updates in the next month.
So I guess I was correct. The version number should be 0.2.x until the whole 0.3 version is complete. That's how version numbering should go. Not like 0.3 part 1, 0.3 part 2, 0.3 part 3 and 0.3 part 4. That's more like how a tv series numbers their episodes within a season. I'll wait until the whole 0.3 update is ready. Too bad the dev is unable to inform that using version numbers because of these mysterious 0.3 part N updates.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
So I guess I was correct. The version number should be 0.2.x until the whole 0.3 version is complete. That's how version numbering should go. Not like 0.3 part 1, 0.3 part 2, 0.3 part 3 and 0.3 part 4. That's more like how a tv series numbers their episodes within a season. I'll wait until the whole 0.3 update is ready. Too bad the dev is unable to inform that using version numbers because of these mysterious 0.3 part N updates.
what is the "mystery" to understand this? even a child would know that easily. it simply means that this is only a small part of episode 3 *Part1* and then after some time will come the part 2, 3 and et cetera till the episode is complete.

Reactions: McWoodz

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yes, it was intended that way. You'll understand once the update is complete. However, even now the Mc mentions something. He is unsure of last night's events. So, he ventures out to verify them and by the end of this update, he'll know. At that point, we're back on "girl with highest points for you, will have more content." So, I don't want to lock the player on a girl path, I want to make it so the only lock is the dom/sub. This way people can get a chance to mess around with everyone when possible. Allowing for threesomes further down the road, etc.
Aww, I was really liking that we didn't have to choose between girls this time, that it was just choose if you want to see the girls or not.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
This not gaming this a novel with an option, big difference then gaming, second there are more users then you forgot, iPhone, iPads and so on, I am a graphic designer, and I work with Autocad the past 12 years, you are here to make and produce a game, you promote it, ask for supporters, money, hoping to get the most of your Patreon, well with this kind of answer, know that you don't give a lot of support or care about your supporters, thank you.
Like I said way back before you started ranting at someone that's not even involved in the game
-The Mac version was already released by OneManVN to his patrons
His supporters do have access to that version so if you are in fact a patron you do have access to it
I guess nobody else shared it due to lack of demand for Mac versions
I mean I probably would've shared it myself but you forgot to ask nicely
Oh well, it'll probably appear here tomorrow at some point

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yes, it was intended that way. You'll understand once the update is complete. However, even now the Mc mentions something. He is unsure of last night's events. So, he ventures out to verify them and by the end of this update, he'll know. At that point, we're back on "girl with highest points for you, will have more content." So, I don't want to lock the player on a girl path, I want to make it so the only lock is the dom/sub. This way people can get a chance to mess around with everyone when possible. Allowing for threesomes further down the road, etc.
In my horroble opinion is the best that don't block, just put what people want to see, if they like sub/dom/trans, if they like only one girl, or all, options is what make a game great, not blocking, my only problem with the past update is to see everyting you need a lot os saves. (to see all the content)

Reactions: spooge_nugget

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I expected to see at least 1 line added or changed for Aiko depending if we had her PS scene for the night or not... but after doing the Alice route i loaded back and did Aiko scene and the next day skipped without it stopping so it was the same :rolleyes:

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Totally wasted my time and data's lol:cautious:
paths are not as well good(n)
Alice path what I'm seeing same like others paths nothing interesting and again aiko path not completely lol:censored::cautious:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I just wanna say that so far i like what I'm seeing. However, I'm always conflicted with games that have a million choices like this one seems to have. I want to play it, but at the same time i dont want to have to go through it 8 times in order to see all the scenes...most of the time i just end up not playing the game, which is a damn shame...Wouldnt be as bad if there was a scene gallery...But i guess thats just me.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
updated walkthrough??????
Not yet, it'll come with the final release of 0.3
What's been added is pretty straightforward anyway
It's pretty yes or no re-Leliana and a sub/dom choice with Mel but I think both are worth playing
Also a dom/love choice with Vanessa if you choose to play it
The 2nd Aiko option will be in the next update

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes