OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Thanks for stepin up fo your game, some devs get scared and remove things like that from their games sometimes
I'm a veteran warrior now mate. Alison Fall of the Apple is running for almost a year. And you're welcome. I never give any fucks, it's my signature move. Zero fucks given. Like it? Play it! Don't like it, there is dat door! Hope you like the game, and thank you for commenting.

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
You would be an evil, evil man to promise such things and not deliver... but you would be the first to do so, if you did. :cautious:
You don't know me, so here is what I do. I deliver on any and all promises. Done so, for almost a full year now. My first game was/is Alison fall of the apple. Never broke a promise I made openly. :D

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
You don't know me, so here is what I do. I deliver on any and all promises. Done so, for almost a full year now. My first game was/is Alison fall of the apple. Never broke a promise I made openly. :D
Well I Know is I like your renders. I tried Allison (not tied, I'd like to though) and I liked the beginning (well the intro not so much but after that) then it got more plot heavy than I ready for at the time. I'll get back to it.

edit for dumb typo

agesilaus

May 28, 2017
View attachment 397599

Overview:
Your name is Alex (Default name.) You live in a small town called "Woodsville" You are a 23-year-old virgin, good for nothing deadbeat loser. Life was always kinda quiet in your small town. That is until today. An outbreak that began as a revenge story, of an angry scientist wife... getting back at her cheating husband. Has turned in to a global pandemic. The effects and the news about its severity had not reached "Woodsville" until today. Coincidentally today is also your birthday, and you have decided to turn over a new page. Your new life begins with some dramatic changes that take place over a long period of time. Let's see if we can figure out, what the fuss is all about, what does this virus really do? Are we infected already? Is there a cure, can the world be saved?​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-10
Release Date: 2019-09-10
Developer: OneManVN - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: - - -
Mac: - -

View attachment 397592 View attachment 397593 View attachment 397595 View attachment 397594 View attachment 397597 View attachment 397596 View attachment 397600

Constructive criticism here: Under Changelog (Especially on first release) please don't just type in V.0.1. Say there is X number of pictures, Y number of animations, Z number of sexual scenes, etc. If not the average person will just shrug and not try until more versions come out months or years down the line. Again not being negative, just some helpful advice.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Constructive criticism here: Under Changelog (Especially on first release) please don't just type in V.0.1. Say there is X number of pictures, Y number of animations, Z number of sexual scenes, etc. If not the average person will just shrug and not try until more versions come out months or years down the line. Again not being negative, just some helpful advice.
Hah, VT got scolded. And that's not a bad idea. Perhaps we'll update it with numbers.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Say there is X number of pictures, Y number of animations, Z number of sexual scenes, etc.
We're not gonna crack and play every game before we post it. That would require an enormous amount of time that we don't consider worth wasting. We try to put all the information we get, but we can't do any more.

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
Love it so far. I love the body types chosen for the characters and especially that the choices actually tell me what I'm affecting. Definitely going to watch this.

• Love
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
We're not gonna crack and play every game before we post it. That would require an enormous amount of time that we don't consider worth wasting. We try to put all the information we get, but we can't do anymore.
I'm sure it was meant for me VT. I'll simply send that information to begin with next time :)

Reactions: UncleVT

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Love it so far. I love the body types chosen for the characters and especially that the choices actually tell me what I'm affecting. Definitely going to watch this.
Blessings of having previously made all the mistakes on your first game. (Alison fall of the apple.) This one, I couldn't afford to look like a complete nubcake. So, I'll continue to improve. FYI, this was put together in 10 days. If It gets a little support, the next update will be a 30 days job. Let's say 500 renders easy.

agesilaus

May 28, 2017
I'm sure it was meant for me VT. I'll simply send that information to begin with next time :)
Yup. I will probably check this game out in a month when there is more. 500 renders in 30 days is a lot. I will look out for it.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Sounds good the short hair futa was looking good here. Hopefully now that the cheating husband is probably out of the picture, the mc can step in and romance the futa. She is a neighbor of his after all.
You are smart. That makes life easier for me. Thank you, and glad you enjoyed it.

Reactions: spitfire335

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So is the Futa implemented where if you turn it down once you don't have to bother seeing it anymore, or will we have to turn it down at every opportunity?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So is the Futa implemented where if you turn it down once you don't have to bother seeing it anymore, or will we have to turn it down at every opportunity?
If possible, I'll link them all to a simple switch. Choice: Do you wish to have Futa in this game? It'll be a lot of extra work marking all scenes for it. But , I will do my best. Otherwise, it will be as simple as not giving them your attention = no futa for you.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
How much content is there right now? I usually avoid playing really short demos.
Is this as large as your regular updates?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If possible, I'll link them all to a simple switch. Choice: Do you wish to have Futa in this game? It'll be a lot of extra work marking all scenes for it, but. I will do my best. Otherwise, it will be as simple as not giving them your attention = no futa for you.
As long as its not tedious its not a problem for me.

Reactions: OneManVN

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
If possible, I'll link them all to a simple switch. Choice: Do you wish to have Futa in this game? It'll be a lot of extra work marking all scenes for it. But , I will do my best. Otherwise, it will be as simple as not giving them your attention = no futa for you.
Is it possible to just render the same girl with or without dick? That way you wouldn't end up with doing so much optional content, but could use more of what you create for all players.

Personally, as long as I don't have to touch the dick, I don't mind Futa, but many have an almost feverish dislike of Futa or Trans characters.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes