McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
i knew it must be this one when i saw on the preview,

gosh shes HOT

for this one? hmm this one look gorgeous, but if she got big P that weird, tell me, is she got B or S p?
That's the female version of her, just what I had handy
And the trans version has a smaller P than she used to :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ive-11

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
That's the female version of her, just what I had handy
And the trans version has a smaller P than she used to :ROFLMAO:
ohh i thought the futa content cant be avoiding
and yes im hoping that one, if she got big p oh gosh that really weird when on the pict she got cute underwear

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Sorry. It just means final for 0.3 Probably should reword or remove that before there be riots in here. SHRiNK is nowhere near final! We have barely scratched the delicious surface.
Maybe 'complete'? Edit...no that's just as bad.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Don't actually know if this is the right place for it but I believe ols saves don't work anymore (on my win10 at least)
Well another day, another playthrough ;)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Handsy you say?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OneManVN then why did you make her trans in the first place to cut her dick now in this last update? it doesn't make sense when you can see her trans content in the game and in this update like magic she is a female lol.
Will you then edit this scene and keep her female (the bath scene), or are you going to make another update with her trans version and edit this scene where she has a dick to full female (make 1 more version of the bath to keep her trans/female optional).
this is all very confusing.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
OneManVN then why did you make her trans in the first place to cut her dick now in this last update? it doesn't make sense when you can see her trans content in the game and in this update like magic she is a female lol.
Will you then edit this scene and keep her female, or are you going to make another update with her trans version and edit this scene where she has a dick to full female.
this is all very confusing.
I vote for female. I like her as trans but sorry pp must gone. Preggo take over now.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I vote for female. I like her as trans but sorry pp must gone. Preggo take over now.
I don't mind either but what I know is that he will need to edit those scenes or add new ones for the female version.
In any case if he ends up making her full female some people may be pissed off. I think he just shoot himself to either disappoint some people or having to make more content and scenes to keep 2 versions.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I don't mind either but what I know is that he will need to edit those scenes or add new ones for the female version.
In any case if he ends up making her full female some people may be pissed off. I think he just shoot himself to either disappoint some people or having to make more content and scenes to keep 2 versions.
Shoot the futa team instead. Dew it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Not really. I mean there's a trans scene with Brenda if you went to her instead of staying with Alice.
I think the Karishma scene's worth playing regardless and it's not available on the same playthrough as going to see Brenda anyway. Sort of balances things out. 1 scene for people who like trans, 1 for people who don't and 2 for people who like both ;)
Next update after this is gonna be Alison anyway and we're always happy to hear any feedback in the meantime so play away.
It sounded like you said that there is a shower scene with Karishma that is there for the female Karishma but if you play with trans on it's skipped as the dickgirl version isn't ready yet, will be added in a later patch. So if we play that we'll skip the scene and not see it. To me that says we shouldn't play yet if some of the scenes are missing.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
It sounded like you said that there is a shower scene with Karishma that is there for the female Karishma but if you play with trans on it's skipped as the dickgirl version isn't ready yet, will be added in a later patch. So if we play that we'll skip the scene and not see it. To me that says we shouldn't play yet if some of the scenes are missing.
Nope. You still got an option but Karishma become a girl instead.

Reactions: Agent Abide
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes