danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I added some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Update to R&R v1.4. And I have to say that since the remake has its own WT system and nothing to mod adjust now, I will consider putting this mod as an on-hold tag. But don't worry, I am going to follow this game and if there is something need to do such as create choices for both scenes or cheat function, I will resume this mod
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
could you pls update mod for part 1 v1.7 ? cheers

Reactions: TheSidewinder

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
The game is awesome, but I hope that we do eventually get optional scenes with him getting fucked by the dickgirls too, if that's the way that the player wants to go. I love that aspect from this one. Not sissified, bisexual.
There is a choice to be the bottom or top or switch in the scene with Brenda.

Reactions: Logan1377

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
excellent game ........ but

when you start the game off it allows you to name some of the women

update

apologies for the unknown releationship ; it's that i have come across a lot of devs who dont give the player that information

as it turns out ; this game gives you the option to create your relationship with them

it would have been nice of the dev though if in their developer notes to inform the player of the fact that the player would not
only be able to name the main charactors but also their relationships as well

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Skybreaker1337

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
excellent game ........ BUT

when you start the game off it allows you to name some of the women ;

HOW are we to give them names when we do not know their relationship to the MC ???
I wonder if only the port I use tells you their relations (in parentheses)?

-The milfiest looking ginger (Liliana if I remember correctly) is the mom

-the thin(ER) of the younger looking OF the gingers is the (older?) Sis: Melissa

-the Yummy thicc ginger is (1 of 2 younger?) sisters: Alice

-the tiny raven-haired demon is younger sis #2: Aiko

May have gotten spellings or the ginger sisters being older or younger wrong but there's the gist of it

zz botom

Mar 2, 2021
I found out that you have the 3 options when with a trans, you can be both top or bottom, I always choose top but there is the answer for all.

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
Every character model so far has been either made better or at least at the same level as it was in OG.
But...Is it only me or Brenda's model become significantly worse?

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Queen of spades :rolleyes:
Also when you go visit Melissa and Aiko, if you choose Melissa first, Aiko choice enters in a loop.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
excellent game ........ BUT

when you start the game off it allows you to name some of the women ;

HOW are we to give them names when we do not know their relationship to the MC ???
I played through the entire first version and I've been playing this one too, and I still can't figure out what a couple of the relationships are "supposed" to be. I go with Mom, older sister, younger sister, adopted sister, and cousin.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I added some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
Download: MEGA
P/s: Update to R&R v1.4. And I have to say that since the remake has its own WT system and nothing to mod adjust now, I will consider putting this mod as an on-hold tag. But don't worry, I am going to follow this game and if there is something need to do such as create choices for both scenes or cheat function, I will resume this mod
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
Any chance for an update pls?

Aug 12, 2020
The updates are biweekly, and if you consider nearly half the renders 0.8 had in it after 3Y+ VS what R&R (1.7) has in a matter of months, short progress... Then I don't know what else to say. The current update (1.6) has the first naughty Alice scene in it, as well as a visit to Brenda's place. The next one brings even more of it.
I have said on another occasion that I love this game, its characters and its story. As you have been very attentive to your fans, I'd like to ask you to make a little change in order to enable that the saves of the remastered version can be done in an autonomous folder, so that they do not enter into confrontation with the saves of the old version, whose story is still much more advanced than in the new version. Greetings and ty.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes