cab18+

Aug 14, 2021
I'm also getting an error in the bathroom scene:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 119, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_hide(auto=True)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 104, in _window_hide
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
  File "game/achievements .rpy", line 9, in execute
  File "game/achievements .rpy", line 14, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage '[img]': could not find image. ('domdaddy2')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "seasonthree.rpyc", line 625, in script
  File "I:\xxx extra\TheShrinkR&R-2.6-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1242, in execute
    statement_name("scene")
  File "I:\xxx extra\TheShrinkR&R-2.6-market\renpy\ast.py", line 52, in statement_name
    i(name)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 119, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_hide(auto=True)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 104, in _window_hide
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
  File "I:\xxx extra\TheShrinkR&R-2.6-market\renpy\exports.py", line 1781, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "I:\xxx extra\TheShrinkR&R-2.6-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 1548, in do_with
    return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
  File "I:\xxx extra\TheShrinkR&R-2.6-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "I:\xxx extra\TheShrinkR&R-2.6-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "I:\xxx extra\TheShrinkR&R-2.6-market\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "I:\xxx extra\TheShrinkR&R-2.6-market\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "I:\xxx extra\TheShrinkR&R-2.6-market\renpy\display\screen.py", line 480, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "I:\xxx extra\TheShrinkR&R-2.6-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "I:\xxx extra\TheShrinkR&R-2.6-market\renpy\display\screen.py", line 491, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "I:\xxx extra\TheShrinkR&R-2.6-market\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/achievements .rpy", line 14, in execute
  File "I:\xxx extra\TheShrinkR&R-2.6-market\renpy\display\image.py", line 601, in _scope
    return self.find_target(scope, update)
  File "I:\xxx extra\TheShrinkR&R-2.6-market\renpy\display\image.py", line 683, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage '[img]': could not find image. ('domdaddy2')

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
The Shrink R&R 2.6
Sun Aug  4 21:03:34 2024
dompath not yet included perhaps, as the love choice does not give an error.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The feel they have to apeal to the 2% of the population even if it is repulsive to the 98%
I think a lot more than 2% are into it though.

This generation is so desperate to have sex they will have it with anyone. Thanks to cell phones and social media. They are socialy disconnected incels.
Ah, the classic "I don't like it, so it's a fact that it's utterly repulsive" mindset, I'm pretty sure liking trans people doesn't mean someone is a socially disconnected incel.

Personally, I think the futa and trans genres appeal to those who aren't attracted to guys, but do like, or don't mind, dicks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The images are in 3 .RPA files. I checked all 3 folders and didn't find anything related to "dom...". However, I did check the scripts, and the reference to this image is in the file seasonthree.rpyc:
earlier it was wrongly named image.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: giqui

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
does this game actually have new content now or is it the same thing over and over again
Ancestors R&R is actually stands for Remaster and Remake as per dev.

So you might get disappointed cause most of these renders are Remastered and slighty altered from the og game (0.8 old), keeping almost the same story and also with addition of 1 new character (Aeris) as of now.

Thats why scenes are progressing slow, but this time the story does actually makes sense compared to older one.

And also some of the scenes will introduce later version in R&R (possibly) like Femboy content, Alina content, That Pizza girl sex content ,etc.

It will take time. Also because Dev is a father now. So he's already trying to balance both his family and making these games.

Last edited:
Reactions: hitmanlegend
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes