the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of The Shrink v0.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 21.12.2019

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of The Shrink v0.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks for this, but it keeps crashing on opening. Is this an issue on my part?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Thanks for confirming. I've tried everything I can think of, but it still crashes without loading. makes me very sad cuz I was looking forward to this one.
All you can do now is report it to the66 only he can save you! Just go to his link where it says report issues "here" And hopefully he may have a clue. Otherwise, we'll have to tell you the story as it plays out, with pictures.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Check out Big Brother, i might be wrong but it looks like the dev used the same ground model for his character. Its a common practice to reuse BB models, if you pay attention you will see lisa in a lot of games and usually thats fine cause they dont change her too much. But this obscenity has gone too far for my taste :(
Sorry but you need glasses they aren't looking the same..not even remotely with a lot of good will.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes