-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
SHRiNKage should be coming to patreon sometime this weekend. Part one of it at least. And seeing as the SHRiNK fans have been starved for far too long. I've decided to make the entire month of April, a SHRiNK me, baby, three more times this month. In English. All updates will be SHRiNK I believe a minimum of three and a possible max of four parts release to complete the update. Now, I know what you're thinking...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or was it, oh yas, yas please more! I forget. She's coming to SHRiNK Aka (Winter) Known as the Sexy heart-stopper Heather.
There are never enough redheads man, never!

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Part 1 of the update is out for $30 and up on
There's gonna be at least a couple more updates this cycle with work on part 2 starting on Monday

Here's some Aiko booty and the new girl Heather for your viewing pleasure till it arrives here am135.jpg

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
THE SHRiNK [v0.3] [OneManVN]

Original Size: 753 MB
Compressed Size: 145 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I've played the new update, which was really cool, but one thing was imo weird. So, at the end of the day I can choose who I want to meet and as I follow Melissa and Aiko routes I checked them both. The weird thing is: if I choose I Aiko I go through Karishma, Melissa, Vanessa and then Aiko; if I choose Melissa than I have a Melissa scene and then I have the exact same series of scenes as if I'd choose Aiko. That in itself is not a bad thing as it means I can choose Melissa and complete scenes from both routes, but I don't know if it was intended this way.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Just wondering what kind of a version number is 0.3 part 1... Is this actually 0.2.x?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I've played the new update, which was really cool, but one thing was imo weird. So, at the end of the day I can choose who I want to meet and as I follow Melissa and Aiko routes I checked them both. The weird thing is: if I choose I Aiko I go through Karishma, Melissa, Vanessa and then Aiko; if I choose Melissa than I have a Melissa scene and then I have the exact same series of scenes as if I'd choose Aiko. That in itself is not a bad thing as it means I can choose Melissa and complete scenes from both routes, but I don't know if it was intended this way.
Yes, it was intended that way. You'll understand once the update is complete. However, even now the Mc mentions something. He is unsure of last night's events. So, he ventures out to verify them and by the end of this update, he'll know. At that point, we're back on "girl with highest points for you, will have more content." So, I don't want to lock the player on a girl path, I want to make it so the only lock is the dom/sub. This way people can get a chance to mess around with everyone when possible. Allowing for threesomes further down the road, etc.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for 0.3P2 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
Played a bit on last update, great game. You are definitely one of my favorite vn creators on here. I'll wait for a bit for more content, but I'm looking forward to more story. So far, Alison fall of the apple is my fav on f95.

Reactions: McWoodz
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes