McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
For those saying that our saves are broken these are the endings you get when using the v3.3 saves with all various endings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So unless I/we are missing something in the update that is supposed to be after these scenes, then so far the only way to get them is to do a fresh start of the game.
It was points based but the requirements have been changed as of 0.4.1 as some people had been struggling to meet the requirements
Further details in the changelog in the op
Now it just requires that you have more points for alice affection, aiko ps and mel femdom
Other routes will be in the next update

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
That stuff only happens if you input the code "iaskedforthis"
So... I guess you asked for it
Try it without the code
which code?
I mean, I didn´t want to watch some futa/trans scene with Brenda and suddenly, the game triggered that anal scene!
I think I need to start a new game from the begginning avoiding some errors like that...

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "The shrink" version "0.4.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The shrink" versione "0.4.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
It does not dump "everyone" onto it
I apologize for my imprecision. My intention is only to help, never to make someone feel bad or to mislead.

The new build catches the non-updated paths and redirects them to the "next update" message. It still has the problem with bypassing the password for trifecta content though. The culprit is:

Once that line is removed or commented out, there will still be a problem with Brenda path saves from 0.3.3 because the variable StayedwithBrenda was not declared/set in 0.3.3. The player will have to load a save before the choice to visit Brenda or replay from the beginning. Replaying might be a good idea anyway if point value requirements for the other paths were adjusted.

Dev could also add a question to the very beginning of the file before the if-elif-else chain to the effect of: "Did you stay with Brenda? Yes or No?" declaring and setting the variable StayedwithBrenda to the appropriate value.

I have attached an edited chaptertwo.rpy file here if anybody cares to look at it or use it. (I added a question to set the StayedwithBrenda variable for those loading a 0.3.3 save and commented out the jump Trifectabrenda statement that was bypassing the password code.)

Reactions: Mario8080

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Damn! Great update OneManVN (y) Although I wish there was more content, as usual, but hey! that's the case no matter how long or short the update is, I'm a content-glutenous bastard:p Which path(s) continues next update? Sorry if this is answered already, but I'm a bit to tired to dig through the thread right now:sleep:

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Damn! Great update OneManVN (y) Although I wish there was more content, as usual, but hey! that's the case no matter how long or short the update is, I'm a content-glutenous bastard:p Which path(s) continues next update? Sorry if this is answered already, but I'm a bit to tired to dig through the thread right now:sleep:
All paths is the plan but it may come in stages
We'll see how it goes
Definitely gonna be more updates with more content for SHRiNK going forward after the next update for Alison FotA completes the Love route

Reactions: GamleErik89

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I love,love,LOVE that you gave players all these options letting each one decide what they want and don't want ugh you know i to become a patron now don't you. damn fine job keep it up!

Reactions: McWoodz

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Personally, while the gameplay was fun and interesting, none of the female physiques appeal to me. Not a fan of huge asses and watermelon breasts, so... kinda did nothing for me. I know some people prefer and like women who are morbidly obese in "curvy" areas like that, but it's not my thing.
So don't go for Alice, Leilana or Brenda? All the other girls are more modestly proportioned.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know if it's just me, but I don't like Karishma. Maybe because she had a lot of sex with this black man before. :confused:

Reactions: JustPeekin

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Ok so I'm playing this for the first time with an incest theme in mind so what are each character's relationship with the MC and how should I address them.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I don't know if it's just me, but I don't like Karishma. Maybe because she had a lot of sex with this black man before. :confused:
She was never gonna be a virgin
Got a few other girls for that
Can always just say no

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Ok so I'm playing this for the first time with an incest theme in mind so what are each character's relationship with the MC and how should I address them.
Sisters and mother. I think you know what to do next.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I figure oldest is the mother, the next is the older sister, then after is the little sister, and I don't know the last one since she looks asian, maybe a cousin/childhood friend.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I figure oldest is the mother, the next is the older sister, then after is the little sister, and I don't know the last one since she looks asian, maybe a cousin/childhood friend.
If I'm not mistaken, so is the sister too.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes