D

Deleted member 1371216

Just started a new game with this minor update that came out recently. Trying for a Melissa path this time, I was following an old WT that suggested making multiple saves for each girl PT, so despite the harem tag, I wasn't sure if we could actually achieve a complete harem path with all the L.I., or if certain combinations would be ok sharing the MC.

About 3/4 of the way through (just got to the Brenda date) and focusing on Melissa has led to heavy petting but no penetration outside of fingerbanging her. In spite of choosing her each time, I've still had options to get points with the other girls, so I guess what I'm realizing is that the more points L.I. have, the more lewd scenes we potentially have with them?
Yeah, it's harem but you can't get all the scenes for each girl in one playthrough, you choose which girl to focus on. But the dev said this will change so we can see all the content in one save.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Idk what you mean by minor update, but let's ignore that for now and focus on how you missed Melissa's sex scenes. My guess is, you focused on being "dom" with her. Back with 0.4, the plan was to use a point system that would basically force you on a single path (locked on one girl) this is not a bad idea if you are focusing on a single game month after month. However, since I am not focusing on a single game now, nor anytime soon... I had to ditch the point system and 0.4.1 allows you to choose the ending for any girl. Melissa, however, only has dom content (She dominates MC) and the plan has now changed to kink-based options, rather than waiting for 6-12 months for content to catch up to the many paths the point system would force me to have. Bottom line: I have had to make a few plot forced decisions in order to fix the entire timeline and make it work for all the girls, with each update. 0.4.5 clearly shows that this method works way better. We got content for Mel, Alice, Aiko, Karishma, Brenda, Vanessa, Leliana, etc. Moving forward, thanks to the support from people like you and hundreds of others who support me, I will be able to create content for Dom/Sub Mel as well. In short. Melissa domming MC is only a patch job that allows me to link everything together. With 0.5 coming with the next update. You will once again have your dom/sub choice with Mel, for good. Getting to see both types of content if you wish, or focusing on your favorite path will not lock you down with a specific girl anymore. You will have an option to proceed with the plot and skipping other possible "adventures" with girls available to choose from, or check them all out and then proceed. Like the optional content for Leliana this update, for example.

And now to end this rant. If you want to see sex with Mel, I'm afraid you have to choose her at the end scene a few updates back and not go after Karishma, or at Brenda's place. Those are split paths that each make you miss content on the other.

Gojin20

Oct 7, 2019
I don't like games where you have to try to juggle save files to see the different content. Then there is Melissa, where you have a choice between dom/sub routes, and the game tries to force you down the sub route. The choice then becomes be a sub or pretend to be a sub... that's not a real choice. That's a dev being lazy and not wanting to finish creating 2 different routes. Aiko... hmm... punching bag or panty sniffing routes... I don't even know what to say about those 2 routes. Honestly, you should make a love route for each character. That way people that don't like panty sniffing, being a punching bag, or being a sub can make their way around the content that doesn't interest them. I like the maid and Alice so far. The dom content with Melissa is really fun until you are forced into the mc being a sub. Some of the animations are good and some of them are slides. It's like the dev comes up with good ideas and half-asses it halfway through. The game has a lot of potential.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I don't like games where you have to try to juggle save files to see the different content. Then there is Melissa, where you have a choice between dom/sub routes, and the game tries to force you down the sub route. The choice then becomes be a sub or pretend to be a sub... that's not a real choice. That's a dev being lazy and not wanting to finish creating 2 different routes. Aiko... hmm... punching bag or panty sniffing routes... I don't even know what to say about those 2 routes. Honestly, you should make a love route for each character. That way people that don't like panty sniffing, being a punching bag, or being a sub can make their way around the content that doesn't interest them. I like the maid and Alice so far. The dom content with Melissa is really fun until you are forced into the mc being a sub. Some of the animations are good and some of them are slides. It's like the dev comes up with good ideas and half-asses it halfway through. The game has a lot of potential.
If you'd happen to read the Dev Notes or Changelog on the OP, you would have seen the dev has not finished Melissa Dom path and intends to address that in the coming updates. While I agree the dev could have posted a message in regards to current Melissa content, that from here on out it is a WIP with the sub path only having content. Like you, not a fan of femdom (light fem or dom is ok for me) and given the choice I always prefer a love path, but if one is not available, I'll just wait till more Dom content with her and the other L.I.s are available.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

Gojin20

Oct 7, 2019
If you'd happen to read the Dev Notes or Changelog on the OP, you would have seen the dev has not finished Melissa Dom path and intends to address that in the coming updates. While I agree the dev could have posted a message in regards to current Melissa content, that from here on out it is a WIP with the sub path only having content. Like you, not a fan of femdom (light fem or dom is ok for me) and given the choice I always prefer a love path, but if one is not available, I'll just wait till more Dom content with her and the other L.I.s are available.
You are correct, I had read the post after writing my post. However, there is still the punching bag or panty sniffer routes with Aiko. I am sure there are some people that don't enjoy dom/sub paths. The point I am trying to make is, why make forced paths? No matter what I still have to choose a punching bag or panty sniffer path. I am not saying the whole game is bad, I just think either a love or skip(if dev is lazy) option. I like the pregnancy option and I was enjoying the dom path with melissa. I would have made melissa the main girl. No dom and no pregnancy if I resisted, annoyed me. However, the dev is fixing it. I will admit I spoke to soon.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
IIRC, since I just played this a couple weeks back, Aiko's path allows you to take control, especially after a certain Aiko+Melissa 3some scene, you basically have the option if on her path to continue being her sub, or to approach her neutrally, convincing her to give you (MC) a chance to show her how much you care about her. She relents because secretly she actually has always had feelings for the MC and allows you to have sex with her.

Long story short, she apologizes for mistreating you all this time, apparently she's always loved her big bro, but felt something changed in your personality once your dad died. Essentially she became disgusted and angry (and a little jealous of Alice's relationship with the MC) to where she treated the MC as bad as she does. So after winning her over she promises to treat the MC better, but needs a little time before she's willing to treat you nicer in public in front of everyone since she doesn't want to make it too obvious you are 'together' now.

To my knowledge the only pregnancy options so far are Karishma (non-trans version) and Alice.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey OneManVN, after a long pause, i downloaded the game again to give another try, and since the game changed a lot from the last time (2019), i have two questions, the first is since the trans content is optional, and if you choose no they don't have dick's (from what is said in the Walkthrough), my question is, if i choose no, it will possible to impregnate those that before was trans characters, or the pregnancy tag don't apply to them? And the second is now did you have to choose one girl only, or you can have more like the last time that i played the the game (2019).

Reactions: darth_hiruma

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hey OneManVN, after a long pause, i downloaded the game again to give another try, and since the game changed a lot from the last time (2019), i have two questions, the first is since the trans content is optional, and if you choose no they don't have dick's (from what is said in the Walkthrough), my question is, if i choose no, it will possible to impregnate those that before was trans characters, or the pregnancy tag don't apply to them? And the second is now did you have to choose one girl only, or you can have more like the last time that i played the the game (2019).
Karishma (the maid) can be impregnated if not selected as trans. Secondly this is a harem game, you only pick certain girls to focus most of your points on, so you get more content earlier with them but eventually you will make you way to the other L.I. in the game, though if you want to see every scene, you might need more than one save/PT.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Thank you very much for both Crimsonfiend76 and darth_hiruma for the answers, from what i remember the game (2019) you need points for some of the girls (i remember not being able to pick some paths, because probably i have done something wrong), and there was not the non-trans route, there was only if you want to see or not, is great that the game changed a lot.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
h6108.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress update and the July move.
With the constant heatwave day in and out, my progress has been slow. Truth be told the heat doesn't have that much to do with it, I have dealt with it many times before.
The stress and the mountain of expenses I find myself buried under with this move have a lot more to do with it.
I can't focus on the work like I used to anymore. I have a lot to worry about this coming month.
Hopefully, everything will go back to what I consider normal by mid-August early September. I need to regain the peace I used to have here and focus on the work like I used to.
This Harem update will be released in July. Likely towards the end of week 3. After that, I am shipping my PC (Without the GPU) I decided to bring the GPU with me since it will be impossible to find over there. Need to ship the PC ahead of me in order to make sure it arrived. And if it did not arrive, deal with it while I am still here.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey darth_hiruma, did you know if the "harem update" (from what i read in the comments, you will able to see everything in one save) will need a fresh start? From what i can understand the dev will change a lot of the code, since now there is the point system (at least in the start of the game, i'm not too far yet).

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
eventually maybe, but for right now, probably not. best bet is to pick a girl or 2 to focus on their 'path' and see if you get all the same content.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Hey darth_hiruma, did you know if the "harem update" (from what i read in the comments, you will able to see everything in one save) will need a fresh start? From what i can understand the dev will change a lot of the code, since now there is the point system (at least in the start of the game, i'm not too far yet).
That's for another game that dev is working on right now. I posted it here too in case anyone wonders where is dev and what happen.

Reactions: AlexTorch
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes