darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

mr8081.png

SHRiNK progress update, FOM update, yearly discount 16% and even more news.
(All images are currently unedited.)
SHRiNK 0.8 (part one) is nearing 200 renders. I hope it will have at least 300 by the release date (EA) on the 14th-16th of this month. Work on part two would then resume and be released in the next month. Keeping my monthly release promise as long as the goal of 2500 stands.
FOM: FOM has reached 300++ renders and chapter two is finally making some decent progress.
The yearly discount has been set to the max allowed discount of 16% currently. This will only last until the 14th of this month. So, if you have been considering supporting me yearly, this is the time to do so, as the discount is enough to save you (nearly) two whole months of payments.
Last but not least... I have officially been accepted on Steam. FOM will be the very first OMVN title to be published there very soon. Hopefully, no later than the end of August.
Talk soon: <3 OMVN

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Is there a patch or option that edits out Aiko from this game, or at least the supposed Aiko romance subplot? The MC has the "choice" to either suddenly become utterly obsessed with sniffing panties, or just suddenly go completely batshit then seemingly loving being genuinely physically abused for it.

Reactions: CircaAD

DEKKU7

May 29, 2020
in the images folder i found that there are videos showcasing the MC getting fucked, but i can't find that path in the game is it available ?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
in the images folder i found that there are videos showcasing the MC getting fucked, but i can't find that path in the game is it available ?
IIRC Trans on, go to see Brenda when you get the choice. I can't say more than that since that content isn't my thing.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Why during sex scenes the screen gets smaller and I have this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there any way to fix this? + the quality of these videos is terrible. Blurry.
I play compressed version but even though it's compressed it shouldn't be that bad quality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alteni

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Why during sex scenes the screen gets smaller and I have this:

Is there any way to fix this? + the quality of these videos is terrible. Blurry.
I play compressed verion but even though it's compressed it shouldn't be that bad quality.
This is almost certainly an issue with the compressed version as it doesn't happen on the default download.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
I just started this game. Do the animations for the naughty scenes get any better other than just looping two renders? I noticed non-sexual animations (like the one with Alice skipping down the hallway) are well done, but the sexual ones seem rushed. Just wondering. I still like the game so far though and will keep playing it.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I just started this game. Do the animations for the naughty scenes get any better other than just looping two renders? I noticed non-sexual animations (like the one with Alice skipping down the hallway) are well done, but the sexual ones seem rushed. Just wondering. I still like the game so far though and will keep playing it.
Those are poor man's animations. I had no hardware for proper ones at the time, tbh. To answer your original question. Yes. There are hundreds (181 with the last update, to be exact.) of actual animations with 30 to 300+ frames looping in further updates (keep playing)

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
rendering good and sex scene good too. but there is something missing .. namely story. looks weird and confusing. I gave up continuing the game when it was the scene MC had sex with the maid and the story became a bit.. ah never mind. good luck devs. For me, the main point in the game is the story, if the story is interesting, people will not get bored quickly. good game

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
rendering good and sex scene good too. but there is something missing .. namely story. looks weird and confusing. I gave up continuing the game when it was the scene MC had sex with the maid and the story became a bit.. ah never mind. good luck devs. For me, the main point in the game is the story, if the story is interesting, people will not get bored quickly. good game
If you want a story, then play Fate of Mirador. This is not known for its story. This is more like a pizza delivery guy meets a bored housewife and she pays with ...

Misaki199810

Jun 5, 2020
Maybe I need to ask an old question which has been answered many times......When and how can i input the trifecta password? I have seen some replys here but i'm still not sure, hope somebody can give me an exactly answer. And one more thing, there is a password needed in the morning the mc wake up with Brenda, what is this one?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Maybe I need to ask an old question which has been answered many times......When and how can i input the trifecta password? I have seen some replys here but i'm still not sure, hope somebody can give me an exactly answer. And one more thing, there is a password needed in the morning the mc wake up with Brenda, what is this one?
You input it when given a prompt by the game, as long as you're on Brenda's path (by going for coffee when you're at the mall with Alice) you can't miss it

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
If you are using some old save(or mod) for some reason, you might have to start a new game for it to be available. But like Lemonfreak above replied, normally you just need to go with her when you can and you should have the option for trifecta.

Misaki199810

Jun 5, 2020
You input it when given a prompt by the game, as long as you're on Brenda's path (by going for coffee when you're at the mall with Alice) you can't miss it
thank you buddy and i have found why i can't get what i need(you know what i mean), because i fuked the trap maid LOL. This is reasonable, if i fucked others, then i won't let someone fuck me

Misaki199810

Jun 5, 2020
thank you buddy and i have found why i can't get what i need(you know what i mean), because i fuked the trap maid LOL. This is reasonable, if i fucked others, then i won't let someone fuck me

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Shrink [0.8 Part 2] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (4.7 GB/ 1.02 GB) : ,

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 63 Votes