VN Ren'Py The Silver Lining [v0.8] [Namuswill]

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I'm not going to keep this up frame per frame, but there are multiple typos you should look into correcting. There are four on this early page in the newest update. In addition, not only is couch misspelled, it should be the couch.

Last edited:

chawuciren71

Nov 19, 2019
See the vaginal sex tag finally. So is it romantic or kinky enough?
Great art. But the story seems too literary for me.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
This game is really nice, everything just adds up together so well, the colours fit the time it's set in, the art style fits the vibe, the characters are believable and not parodies, so the different potential routes (that are present so far, admittedly I only played Juliette's and it will remain that way unless another female LI is added, which I do not expect and don't require) but the choices I think are well telegraphed and don't leave the reader/player wondering which direction things would go if one picks them (a positive to me) and I think so far all of them seem reasonable. Also in a strange way basically all characters have been likeable, even the Boss, cause the fact he doesn't get pushy so far makes his, slightly clumsy, initial advance acceptable. Definitely already a top tier visual novel, so far, in my humble opinion. Game has steadily, albeit a bit slowly, improved with every update from back when it was initially released!

Last edited:

maladroit

Oct 13, 2022
I'm not going to keep this up frame per frame, but there are multiple typos you should look into correcting. There are three on this early page in the newest update. In addition, not only is couch misspelled, it should be the couch.
In that same frame, "layed" should be "laid".

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Can I somehow have all three routes? I am now afraid that I could be locked in only one path.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
I'm digging the story and the setting a lot, really hope this game gets finished (hope it won't take years but thats kinda how the trend is going). Also hope the MC get to make her way up to become the mob Boss.
Mob boss? Isn't she such a shy, timid, and powerless lamb? To do that would require a drastic character change, and I don't think that would happen.

Reactions: Geigi

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
I know there are many native English speakers under this thread. So I'd like to suggest the devs use Grammarly to proofread; it's understandable that they have spelling issues since English isn't their first language apparently, OK?

• Haha
Reactions: KhaiFirst

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
version 0.8... doesn't it mean the next release could be the final one?
No, this Game is nowhere near finished, the story barely just started, this isn't meant to say it is 80% done (you can play the game in under 30 minutes atm)
0.8 seems to mean it is the 8th full release, there have been a few patches in between with fixes and adding content that was meant to be included in the original 0.X release.

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes