HTML Completed The Simple Escape Game ~Detective Girl and the Underground Warehouse~ [Final] [TripleQ]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
RJ314039_img_main.png
Overview
This time, the theme is a detective girl and an underground warehouse

TripleQ's HTML-built text adventure game about a bound and gagged girl
that can be played just by unzipping and playing, no installation required!
Use the mouse to interact.
Select keywords and select actions from the dropdown menu.
The goal is to try and help the protagonist escape.
Thread Updated: 2022-12-23
Release Date: 2021-01-12
Developer: TripleQ
Translator: 12asdasdasd34 F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - - -

Clipboard01 (2).png Clipboard01 (3).png Clipboard01.png Clipboard01 (4).png Clipboard01 (5).png

Last edited by a moderator:

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
FAQ
How good is MTL?

Text was put through two MTL tools(DeepL and Sugoi) and then further tweaked as I saw fit. So quality of the text should be passable. (Screenshots show a sampling of the translation)

Is the game any good?
It's a VERY short bondage/peril themed point n click escape game. If none of that appeals to you, you won't enjoy this.

TripleQ?
No relation.

Extra folders are password locked, what are the passwords?
You get one password for beating the game, one for doing it in minimal number of actions and final one for seeing every bad ending.
If you're too lazy for that, you could always open myJs.js file in Notepad++ and find them that way.

If you spot something I didn't translate, screenshot it and I'll fix it up.

Greyvan

Mar 28, 2018
Man, the game looks fine, such a shame there's not H (not starting to spark the no-H on F95 debat, I don't care, I'm just saying.)

I feel like the H escape genre is kinda unrepresented (But then again,maybe it's just the escape game genre that's unrepresented in general)

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
So i know how to get first ending (and first EXTRA) and all Bad ends (AKA BadEnds) now it's just this second extra, which is totally mystery.

Until i seached word from files. You need shortest clicks to get it. Which you don't get if you search alternative ending

Last edited:

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Man, the game looks fine, such a shame there's not H (not starting to spark the no-H on F95 debat, I don't care, I'm just saying.)

I feel like the H escape genre is kinda unrepresented (But then again,maybe it's just the escape game genre that's unrepresented in general)
Yeah it's not the most widespread genre. Only other ones I can think of are Aelie's (Who also translated 2 of this creator's free web games) and Konoka.

BianTheGreat

Jan 3, 2021
I think I found my new favourite genre, escape games are fun, I don't even mind no sexual content.
I'd be glad if more of TripleQ's games were translated

Last edited:

trxog

Feb 23, 2020
could I have help on right when you bite the girls leg tape off on what to do next?

TnanAlt

Jun 30, 2021
Yeah it's not the most widespread genre. Only other ones I can think of are Aelie's (Who also translated 2 of this creator's free web games) and Konoka.
Someone beat me to mentioning the Lia games, shame there aren't more like them.

Those games have their own engine I have had a read through and it looks interesting to learn if slightly wonky, wonder if anyone else has done anything with it

Reactions: Beggarman

trxog

Feb 23, 2020
I escaped the place and I got the ending for moving the right locker and the one for kicking the air vent before getting untied but how would I get the other bad endings?. sorry for being annoying if I am.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
I escaped the place and I got the ending for moving the right locker and the one for kicking the air vent before getting untied but how would I get the other bad endings?. sorry for being annoying if I am.
When you discover Midori you need to interact with a locker in a certain way before Midori is out of it.

And in scene where you untie Midori's legs, try undoing some other binding.

Or move the other locker.

Also try escaping before either girl is completely free.

Reactions: EarlJasmine

BianTheGreat

Jan 3, 2021
After unlocking the 2nd locker use legs on the right locker to knock off the empty bottle

I didn't found the 2nd bad end, i just brute forced the last letter

trxog

Feb 23, 2020
When you discover Midori you need to interact with a locker in a certain way before Midori is out of it.

And in scene where you untie Midori's legs, try undoing some other binding.

Or move the other locker.

Also try escaping before either girl is completely free.
what other binding?

Dracornis

Feb 4, 2018
TripleQ makes soooooo nice bondage escape games.... and there are even more on his website...
Sadly its all japanese...
It would be so nice if more of these games were translated

Especially his "Let's Bondage" games where you tie up the damsel

Reactions: ktc554
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes