HTML Completed The Simple Escape Game ~Detective Girl and the Underground Warehouse~ [Final] [TripleQ]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Talula

Mar 16, 2018
one of the bad ends seems
a bit much, maybe worth tagging the content to reflect this

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
TripleQ makes soooooo nice bondage escape games.... and there are even more on his website...
Sadly its all japanese...
It would be so nice if more of these games were translated

Especially his "Let's Bondage" games where you tie up the damsel
I think I found my new favourite genre, escape games are fun, I don't even mind no sexual content.
I'd be glad if more of TripleQ's games were translated

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You both might find this fun then :D

AFAIK, you could potentially remake them through this too, but no idea how the process works.

Dracornis

Feb 4, 2018
You both might find this fun then :D

AFAIK, you could potentially remake them through this too, but no idea how the process works.
will try to solve the games with that, thanks. because only reading the story is half the fun ^^"

Reactions: Punyo

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I don't mind bondage related games, they're usually enjoyable for humiliation/embarrassment content even if you're not a huge fan of the bondage side itself. Only thing that irks me with these kinds of games is when they decide to completely deny any kind of nsfw content outside of being tied up with ropes and rely solely on the bondage aspect to make it erotic *sigh*. E.g. I can tell from the screenshots that this dev probably doesn't show the girls underwear at any point (even though they're wearing skirts) or any kind of nudity. It pulls me out of the scenario because you can feel the effort the artist has gone to with the posing and impossible clothing physics in order to not show the panties or reasons why they would remain fully clothed. I personally need these little extra softcore things to make stories/games like this worth it but, hey that's just me.

I could even be wrong and maybe there's more than just what I'm seeing in the screenshots. I honestly doubt it though based on my past experiences with these kinds of games. The only one who does it "right" in my opinion is the BondCo dev.

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
Huh?

I would love to try out the other games in that link but every one of them requires permission to access from someone
Ah shit, havent looked at them in ages.

Before they were good. Just an image and translation underneath, looks like we would need to contact the original translator for permission. Sorry about that.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes