Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
probably the creator is busy with his life after I look at his Patreon maybe the creator needs more support this is what I see

Squizzy

I'm going to be stopping developing my game now this is mainly because work is becoming harder so I need to focus on that now Patreon will be going off now thank you all for supporting me

Reactions: MZ214

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Sadly most games don't last a year of development.

It's a ton of work and for the first year you don't really make anything. It's not surprising so many devs drop their games when 9 months in they're putting in a ton of hours and only seeing $300-$500 a month.

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
will i be able to see a full game based on simpsons world?!:cautious::unsure:
each one becomes abandoned sooner or later!

Reactions: Thor6

dabuty

Dec 17, 2018
will i be able to see a full game based on simpsons world?!:cautious::unsure:
each one becomes abandoned sooner or later!
You will need to create it yourself at this rate. They all seam that they go on a different direction of each other. Maybe you have a different spin on the Simpsons idea.
I liked the direction this game was headed, but it had plenty of bugs, the code was a mess and the art was not the best. I think the game got too complex for the developer really quick.

What would you like to have in a Simpsons game?

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
You will need to create it yourself at this rate. They all seam that they go on a different direction of each other. Maybe you have a different spin on the Simpsons idea.
I liked the direction this game was headed, but it had plenty of bugs, the code was a mess and the art was not the best. I think the game got too complex for the developer really quick.

What would you like to have in a Simpsons game?
i would apply the golden rules which every adult game should follow: few characters, manageble plot, linear gameplay.
applied to a simpson game, this means having only the most famous characters (i.e. marge, lisa, maggie, maybe the aunts) and using tv episodes to build the plot. for the gameplay, i expect something easy, like "going here, clicking there"

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
R.I.P. This game. Had potential.
So did Howard Hughes' Spruce Goose. Flew ONCE in 1947 and never again. Now it's rotting in a bankrupt museum in Oregon.

Buran, the Soviet Union's space shuttle, flew ONCE in 1988. After the fall of the USSR, the company was "abandoned" (eliminated from the budget) and the flight article was destroyed in 2002 when the roof of the hanger it was stored in collapsed.

Anyone follow the pattern here?

Last edited:

dabuty

Dec 17, 2018
So did Howard Hughes' Spruce Goose. Flew ONCE in 1947 and never again. Now it's rotting in a bankrupt museum in Oregon.

Buran, the Soviet Union's space shuttle, flew ONCE in 1988. After the fall of the USSR, the company was "abandoned" (eliminated from the budget) and the flight article was destroyed in 2002 when the roof of the hanger it was stored in collapsed.

Anyone follow the pattern here?
No, I dont follow your logic. Could you explain like I'm 5?

Reactions: godlovesyou
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes