• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
So sad, nothing new.

But the size is bigger than the previous built.
371:
+Fixed: A weird bug causing infinite Loading. At the end of the loading process, The Sims 3 calls the SimDescription's Fixup method for all Sims. If a selectable Teen has no school it tries to assign him/her a school. The problem is if the Sim already has a job, the AcquireOccupation method will ask the player to confirm that the Sim should leave his/her current job. But UI is not enabled yet (the game is still in the loading procedure and the loading screen is still visible). So the game is waiting for the player's answer, but the player can't see the dialog and can't answer. As a result, the loading process waits forever and can't be finished.
The fix consists of preventing any modal dialog to show up until the InGame UI is enabled. This may fix other situations causing the loading process to be stuck forever. Thanks Maxis for making such weird bugs and wasting my time.
+Fixed: 2 big bugs in KW's SimRelation handling causing incorrect scoring calculation in most of the kinky interactions.
+Fixed: A bug in the social callback causing inappropriate relationships to be dropped instead of being restored.
+Fixed: Several bugs in the Dialog System breaking the Dialog Sequence. Improved compatibility with screen resolution changes.
+Fixed: Sims no longer try to pick a kinky book from bookshelf if they can't read it (because the skill is gated for example).
+Fixed: Sims can join the TakeShower interaction again.
+Fixed: Sims no longer get stuck after they have rejected to be joined when woohooing on all fours.
+Fixed: WooHoo interactions are available again when cliking on Plumbot (the appropriate trait chip is still rerquired).
+Fixed: Plumbot are correctly equiped again before woohoo.
+Modified: Improved bone weights of the Nurse outfit around the pelvis to reduce mesh clipping when walking and when the Sim is on all fours.

adnmie

Jun 24, 2017
The town (non active) sims are always wondering if their spouses like them anymore, I guess they're not getting any. I have autonomy up high but I don't have always accept on as it ruins the story for me to have my friends asking for woohoo with my mom and they all agree. Is there any way to solve this without the always accept on?

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
Found the problem it was ONIKI_NRaasPortraitPanelOverride.package. Anyone knows what is supposed to do?

Well still problems, older version worked with nraas without any problems, this one not so much.

Went back to 3.68 no single problem, weird.
Try to delete this file (ONIKI_NRaasPortraitPanelOverride.package). It was included in latest versions of OKW.

Pimpim

May 13, 2017
Is there cheating in this mod?
Endless ways of cheating.

If you want your wife to cheat just add the woohoo trait and she will stray if she is horny enough and the guy asking is someone she finds attractive. This happens alot with the wohoo trait.
If you want it more realistic skip the woohoo trait. That way she won't be a total slut.

When I play I use NRAA to only make my main sim controllable. Then I make my wife / gf uncontrollable. That way the game gets more interesting with lots of random events. In most cases she is going to decline the advancements of other men, BUT when she is drunk she will sometimes fuck around. Also happens if she gets horny by being groped by someone she finds attractive.

This also works the other way around for my controllable sim that is working in the school. Asking the horny teens if they want to fuck for higher grades or when groping the nurse in her office.

A few days ago when I was playing my wife got groped many times by my two roommates and finally let them fuck her. My sim found out and divorced her and then she started gang banging the roommates even though the roommates hated eachother. Wife (ex wife) got pregnant and she had a cute daughter and when she reached her teens she started asking her dad to woohoo her but he declined. Then my sim started groping her and she accepted and let him fuck her. Then condom broke a few times and she also got pregnant... A really messed up family.
The nurse and a teen from the school that my sim had fucked was out one night getting fucked in the same room at the same time in some night club. The nurse is married so not sure how this affected he relationship with her husband.

Important thing to do if you want to make the game more interesting is go through all the sims you interact with and make sure you set a value on how attractive they are. Also set how revealing their clothes are and if they can be pulled down/off. That way the most attractive people is going to get the most attention from the males/females. Also if someone is dressed slutty they are going to get their skirt/panties/bikini ripped off by the naughty guys.

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
Endless ways of cheating.

If you want your wife to cheat just add the woohoo trait and she will stray if she is horny enough and the guy asking is someone she finds attractive. This happens alot with the wohoo trait.
If you want it more realistic skip the woohoo trait. That way she won't be a total slut.

When I play I use NRAA to only make my main sim controllable. Then I make my wife / gf uncontrollable. That way the game gets more interesting with lots of random events. In most cases she is going to decline the advancements of other men, BUT when she is drunk she will sometimes fuck around. Also happens if she gets horny by being groped by someone she finds attractive.

This also works the other way around for my controllable sim that is working in the school. Asking the horny teens if they want to fuck for higher grades or when groping the nurse in her office.

A few days ago when I was playing my wife got groped many times by my two roommates and finally let them fuck her. My sim found out and divorced her and then she started gang banging the roommates even though the roommates hated eachother. Wife (ex wife) got pregnant and she had a cute daughter and when she reached her teens she started asking her dad to woohoo her but he declined. Then my sim started groping her and she accepted and let him fuck her. Then condom broke a few times and she also got pregnant... A really messed up family.
The nurse and a teen from the school that my sim had fucked was out one night getting fucked in the same room at the same time in some night club. The nurse is married so not sure how this affected he relationship with her husband.

Important thing to do if you want to make the game more interesting is go through all the sims you interact with and make sure you set a value on how attractive they are. Also set how revealing their clothes are and if they can be pulled down/off. That way the most attractive people is going to get the most attention from the males/females. Also if someone is dressed slutty they are going to get their skirt/panties/bikini ripped off by the naughty guys.
The way you describe kw, makes WW in pale.

Turbodriver don't have a great imagination like Onikikay.

passionfruitjuice

Nov 7, 2017
I upgraded to 371, but now when my whores try to woohoo in my brothel, I get a message "NoStageFound". And it's only in this situation. Does someone know how to handle it?

mewster

Nov 1, 2017
OK, am I the only one who can't do a gangbang? Like, the most I can have is just a threesome. Plus rapers can't gangrape anymore. My sim would try to join but it says no stage found?

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
KW is much better than WW in autonomy. That the reason I'm just playing sims 3.
I 100% agree.

WW looks more like an animation player with some random autonomy, compare with kw.

In kw, you can see how sims get aroused and then starting all the teasing and groping interaction before when down to woohoo.

In ww, whatever your sims is flirting and kissing, or seeing naked sims... Nothing happened. Even when they get desired moodlet. But suddenly out of nowhere, other sims ask for sex, not the one who should be. Kinda frustrating seeing WW social interaction.

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
OK, am I the only one who can't do a gangbang? Like, the most I can have is just a threesome. Plus rapers can't gangrape anymore. My sim would try to join but it says no stage found?
I can do it manually.

But never see any autonomous act of them. I wonder if there anything wrong with me or it required higher skill of what?

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
Good night .. I have a question to ask .. someone has the complete game with the latest updates to be able to download .. Because I have difficulty making these modifications to be able to release the adult mode.

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
If you have L666's animations, up to 5 sims, if I remember correctly
Yup, 5 males gangbanged 1 female.

It started with only 1 sims, the rests are just standing waiting for the groping queue, while in extremely horny state. So I joined them manually up to 5 males.

I really like to make my female sims tease these males around with her sexy body. Drive all men to crazy, sometimes, if they don't get woman, they masturbate by themselves.

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
Good night .. I have a question to ask .. someone has the complete game with the latest updates to be able to download .. Because I have difficulty making these modifications to be able to release the adult mode.
Have you activate the Kinkyworld in the setting yet?

LastJudgment

Jun 2, 2017
hey, i'm new to this world and i just want to know if someone has a pack for all the animations ? or a site where someone post new animations ? thanks :)

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
hey, i'm new to this world and i just want to know if someone has a pack for all the animations ? or a site where someone post new animations ? thanks :)
Loverslab.com for Amra72 and maryjane. Loverslab is the major the sims adult mod forum... But before Onikikay moved to Patreon. Lol

And l666 in Reddit.

Only three of them are great.