Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

No.1Froggie

Aug 20, 2017
Has anyone noticed here with the recent updates how pointless it is for a rapist to break in at night when they can't rape a sleeping sim? Wonder if that will ever change.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Has anyone noticed here with the recent updates how pointless it is for a rapist to break in at night when they can't rape a sleeping sim? Wonder if that will ever change.
I think you have a mod conflict because is rape is set high enough they will rape sleeping sim by geting in double bed and doing them asleep or will wake them up and rape them...does have to be double bed tho because of animations single bed they will not do it

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Only quarrel with latest versions are animations are out of date causing many to be missing from the list. Animators are all but done with TS3 so yeah that sucks. I for one cannot use Amra car animations are some are missing along with Mike and others.

No.1Froggie

Aug 20, 2017
I think you have a mod conflict because is rape is set high enough they will rape sleeping sim by geting in double bed and doing them asleep or will wake them up and rape them...does have to be double bed tho because of animations single bed they will not do it
Ive never had a conflict stop that before they rape any other time. I haven't changed what mods I have in over a year. Also, why does rape count as cheating? Never used to. I don't have my sims sleep on top of the blanket bc the rape action gets rejected and if it doesn't they don't get the rape moodlet..

Another thing I just checked, clicking on a sleeping sim who is under the blanket, there is no rape option.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Ive never had a conflict stop that before they rape any other time. I haven't changed what mods I have in over a year. Also, why does rape count as cheating? Never used to. I don't have my sims sleep on top of the blanket bc the rape action gets rejected and if it doesn't they don't get the rape moodlet..

Another thing I just checked, clicking on a sleeping sim who is under the blanket, there is no rape option.
They have to be above blanket and always except has to be on ...i checked it on mine to see what gives and without those two things set it didn't work on mine the new builds are quite glicky tho and are crossing over on other actions and mods hope this helps

No.1Froggie

Aug 20, 2017
They have to be above blanket and always except has to be on ...i checked it on mine to see what gives and without those two things set it didn't work on mine the new builds are quite glicky tho and are crossing over on other actions and mods hope this helps
Yes that helped. Thank you.

Reactions: _inactive44

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Only quarrel with latest versions are animations are out of date causing many to be missing from the list. Animators are all but done with TS3 so yeah that sucks. I for one cannot use Amra car animations are some are missing along with Mike and others.
yea alot of the animations are messing up because changes in the xml.s in kinkyworld a animator at LL named maryjane made some car animations that work hope this helps

thrtrq

Feb 21, 2018
The call girl status can be achieved via the debug menu after the woohooer skill is completely full.
Doesnt even have to be full, if its any level below 10 and you activate it through debug said sim is just automatically granted lv 10

bouncer00

Jan 8, 2018
When I used 383 and started playing the game in the corner of the screen it kept saying certain sims have been hard reset the version i was using before was 375 never did that

thrtrq

Feb 21, 2018
When I used 383 and started playing the game in the corner of the screen it kept saying certain sims have been hard reset the version i was using before was 375 never did that
Because that was added in 383. I assume you use Overwatch; anytime Overwatch resets someone you get a KW Notification now.

Reactions: BakedPyxels

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
It is a bug hopefully Onki fixes it soon ,,hope this helps ..new builds are full of them most times unless stated as a fix in changelog

adnmie

Jun 24, 2017
I just went back to the last build (382) to avoid these issues, it was making my game lag and everything. When it's sorted out I will go back to 383.

Nepsa

May 14, 2017
People masturbating on streets. How can I fix that. I dont want somebody nude in the street.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
People masturbating on streets. How can I fix that. I dont want somebody nude in the street.
I am not sure how to answer this statement ...but...you must have always except and anonymous on and lo exhibition setup up cause i have not heard this one before or maybe you clicked on townhall and set every super horny IDK lol