Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
I cant ask her because im not a patron on her patreon :'( What about breastfeeding animation? Can she do it?
If you mean baby breastfeeding, there are some mods around. If you mean adult breastfeeding, I don't think it's possible right know :-/

thrtrq

Feb 21, 2018
I cant ask her because im not a patron on her patreon :'( What about breastfeeding animation? Can she do it?

Thats why i said dont ask her but people who make animations instead because those do 95% of the animations for the mod. Breastfeeding is very likely possible but i dont think its on her priority list at all and considering how slow the developement of this mod is going anyway dont expect to ever see that in the game, especially since its too niche anyway.

GodlessFox

Aug 23, 2018
I cleared cache but my character still getting rejected at beach towel? Even if always accept is on

Edit: Nevermind i just deleted DCCBACKUP folder too and now its working perfect

Jun 19, 2017
I cleared cache but my character still getting rejected at beach towel? Even if always accept is on

Edit: Nevermind i just deleted DCCBACKUP folder too and now its working perfect
Dcbackup have a backup of all your ccs (not sure for what)
if you delete the ccmerged inside him, you game will bug and delete all cc installed by a .sim3pack
yes you can delete everything there but not the ccmerged, because your cc is in the dccache

Reactions: xinne948

GodlessFox

Aug 23, 2018
Dcbackup have a backup of all your ccs (not sure for what)
if you delete the ccmerged inside him, you game will bug and delete all cc installed by a .sim3pack
yes you can delete everything there but not the ccmerged, because your cc is in the dccache
I know right. And i copied my ccmerged before deleting it

Reactions: Little Guy III

GodlessFox

Aug 23, 2018
Are there any side mods that gives better kinky experience? (Animations, script mods etc) By the way does anyone has amra's cum mask mod? I searched but couldnt find a link :(

Jun 19, 2017
Are there any side mods that gives better kinky experience? (Animations, script mods etc) By the way does anyone has amra's cum mask mod? I searched but couldnt find a link :(
There is a mod called Animated Woohoo or something like that
It's the first sexmod of sims3 but is just a animation player (or close to it). for me, KW is the best sexmod of all the sims series (sims 4 one is way boring)

NewRandomNoob

Aug 24, 2018
After installing Kinky world both of my female sims' body completely changes.

Edit - I think I fixed it. Had to turn the weight setting off through the Kinky settings.

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
My female werewolf freezes when wearing a towel, then I reset her and she became really skinny and got default werewolf looks (usually looks awfull). Turned of towel and the transformation works.

Has anyone experienced that?

Shar181

Nov 5, 2018
My female werewolf freezes when wearing a towel, then I reset her and she became really skinny and got default werewolf looks (usually looks awfull). Turned of towel and the transformation works.

Has anyone experienced that?
I haven't been using the towel, but I've heard that there's a problem with the base game concerning werewolves. Don't know the exact details, but basically sometimes when they're put in a non-standard outfit (like a costume or apparently a towel) it will mess up their werewolf form. :c

Reactions: nekobasu

Shar181

Nov 5, 2018
I briefly had the privacy setting working in a test game, but in my new town WooHoo is back to not getting interrupted by witnesses. They still refuse to start lewding if someone else is around, but they don't care of someone walks in while they do it. =.= If this is a bug with the current versions, I hope its fixed soon.

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
I briefly had the privacy setting working in a test game, but in my new town WooHoo is back to not getting interrupted by witnesses. They still refuse to start lewding if someone else is around, but they don't care of someone walks in while they do it. =.= If this is a bug with the current versions, I hope its fixed soon.
This has been a thing in the game for quite awhile. I think the only way it should interrupt is if one of the sims is cheating and the sim that walked in actually cares.

Shar181

Nov 5, 2018
This has been a thing in the game for quite awhile. I think the only way it should interrupt is if one of the sims is cheating and the sim that walked in actually cares.
I mean, the "None" privacy setting does that just fine. x3 I always stuck to the Exhibition setting, which is supposed to make it so that their willingness to WooHoo in front of people would depend on their exhibition skill. I just prefer it when sims are not uniformly willing to keep banging when their bedroom is suddenly full of intrusive party guests!

The last time I asked, someone said that the labels on the settings got switched around so now the "Standard" setting depended on Exhibitionism, but that one isn't working either.

The privacy settings used to work thusly:

None: Sims will never care if they're seen, unless cheating and caught.
Standard: Sims will always be interrupted when caught, unless they've previously WooHoo'd with the one that caught them.
Exhibition: Sims will be interrupted when caught, unless both sims have a high exhibitionism level or WooHoo history with the one that caught them.

ShaggyDhs78

Jul 17, 2018
I like playing Riverview, it's a nice farming community and a good size world, just there's a small , not really a problem, maybe a glitch. I don't have incest turned on under Kinky, but that doesn't seem to matter to the Broke Family living in Riverview. As soon as Trigger ages up, he and Ruby start banging each other. I thought maybe somehow they weren't labeled as cousins in the game(I've had that happen sometimes, family connections get erased) but nope they are still labeled as cousins, apparently, kissing cousins lol. Is it just my game or are others experiencing the cousins who love too much?